Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. Jamf’s cloud software is the only solution of scale that automates Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security. We help organizations, businesses, hospitals, schools and government agencies, connect, manage and protect Apple products without ever having to touch the device— anytime, anywhere.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe. Every person is encouraged to be their whole selves both inside and outside of Jamf. We have over 2,000 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/careers.
Remote work allowed for this role. Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Our spaces were designed as our employees use them, for community, collaboration, and amenities you can’t find elsewhere. Choose an assigned desk, a shared desk, or work anywhere you work best. Jamf thrives where you do.
Jamf is seeking a Copywriter to help expand our Marketing Content team. Reporting to the Manager, Content Writing, the copywriter is responsible for creating compelling and original content/copy for digital collateral and integrated marketing campaigns with a primary focus on security.
The copywriter will work with members of the global marketing team and subject-matter experts to develop content from conception to completion, to expand Jamf’s security standing in the market. Copywriter must have experience with writing technically and creatively to a variety of verticals and audiences, and across an array of mediums, including web, whitepapers, blog, video, email and social.
- Write compelling thought leadership, Jamf platform and product-specific security, campaign and event material that aligns with all brand guidelines
- Propose copy content and present strategic thinking to project stakeholders
- Help maintain global editorial calendar and sales enablement tool
- Conduct thorough interviews with internal and external subject-matter experts to create content for all Jamf mediums
- Research industry and security trends and keep apprised of all product offerings and services
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure content accuracy, brand-message consistency and projection coordination
- Edit and proof internal and external-facing materials to ensure brand tone, voice and style
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with firm deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity Marketing, Journalism or equivalent (required)
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience as a B2B security writer, copywriter, technical writer, editor or similar role (required)
- Apple or MacOS-specific security writing or content experience (required)
- Working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing (preferred)
- Content Management System experience (preferred)
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results-driven culture
- Willingness to adapt in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work in collaboration with multiple teams
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proactive, self-starter, creative, resourceful, reliable, detail-oriented
You Are The Right Kind Of Jamf If
You go above and beyond for others, you are genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn.
You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Let your individuality shine at Jamf! All voices are critical to the innovative and collaborative work that we do to propel Jamf to be a leader of equality and fairness in the workplace. In the spirit of our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement, we seek to learn, engage and grow, so that all of our Jamfs feel comfortable being their truest selves at work.
We are actively working every day to get better; along with our Inclusion & Diversity Director, our Employee Resource Groups help empower employees to make real, actionable differences at Jamf. Our commitment on becoming a more inclusive and diverse work force is never done.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. We put people first, we focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees and our communities.