Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries. For our Pharma portfolio of events based out of Amsterdam, we are looking for an experience Senior digital marketing executive to support our international events.
We are recruiting for a hard-working, smart, talented, and creative Copywriter/ Content Writer to contribute to the overall marketing and brand efforts of our Pharma portfolio. You will be working across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, sales, and client retention via effective content creation.
The copywriter/ Content Writer will align with the marketing strategies of each Smart Event and will create content including email, website, social media, case studies, video stryboarding and more.
- Generate content initiatives in all forms to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align content with the overall marketing strategies
- Research and present customer journeys based on audience segments
- Work with the content team and social media teams to help prepare customer centric campaigns to increase the traffic on the company website and engagement on social
- Build brand content supporting core messaging such as sustainability initiatives and other key development areas.
- Pursuing Bachelors, preferably in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, or other related field
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) and capable of working effectively within a team
- Have a good understanding of marketing principles
- An ambitious and hard-working team player, who is results driven and has a natural competitiveness
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
- Must be entrepreneurial, bright, articulate and able to challenge management to think beyond conventional wisdom within the current business paradigm.