Finally, a brand with a real USP to talk about. No need to put marketing gloss over the same old stories, instead open people’s eyes to something truly new. A whole new kind of skincare that makes a real difference to people’s lives.
Who Are We?
HeliosX is a group of healthtech startups, with fast-growing operations in the UK and USA. We’re on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, and affordability of healthcare and skincare for all – with a market-disrupting combination of technology, science and excellent clinical care.
You’ll mainly be working on Dermatica, a personalised skincare service that helps everyone get skincare designed just for them by a dermatology team. You’ll also work on e-pharmacy brand MedExpress (Ziphealth in the USA).
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a midweight copywriter, who’ll play a vital role in taking our mission forward. You are not only a wordsmith but a creative thinker with a keen interest in how people think, feel, and react. You always put yourself in the customer’s shoes when you write for them. What will make them click on a button? Or open an email? Or hit ‘share’?
You will work with our world-class brand and growth teams, as they constantly innovate and test new ways to do more for the business and customers.
- Be one of the key custodians of the brand’s tone of voice, values and personality
- Champion the value of consistent messaging, and create a connected experience across all channels
- Develop highly engaging email marketing and customer comms that builds a long term relationship with each and every customer
- Create marketing copy for website, landing pages and ads that are inspiring, targeted and drives conversion
- Create microcopy across the consumer journey and ecommerce flow
- Understand the performance metrics of the growth team and optimise copy to ensure high performance across all channels
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our products and translate that into consumer friendly content and blog posts
- Partner with the brand team to create compelling comms and advertising for primarily digital channels
- Conduct regular research and competitor analysis to bring in new insights
- Continuously maximise the copy’s reach using SEO principles
- Delivering projects within tight timeframes, ensuring that work is delivered on time and to expectations
- Approx 3+ years experience of writing copy at a tech company or agency or a start-up preferably in B2C/e-commerce
- Demonstrated ability to write successful copy for websites, emails, landing pages, product pages, and ads
- Equally adept at writing snappy headlines, crafting microcopy and telling engaging stories
- Experience of A/B testing and optimisation for a digital focussed business
- Keen understanding and experience writing for email comms, UX, conversion funnels and customer flows, preferably for a subscription business
- Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading, and grammar skills
- Being able to work collaboratively with marketing and product designers
- Up to date knowledge of the best practices in the digital landscape and a continuous quest to learn more and implement
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines without compromising on the quality of work
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, ambitious and results-driven with a bias to action.
- You have a can-do-more approach, a passion to push the boundaries of creativity and craft
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment
- You have a portfolio of compelling, inspiring customer-centric copy to share that showcases your previous work
- Excellent salary & bonus
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- 50% Gym discount
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- Pension scheme
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!