The FranklinCovey marketing Copywriter will move people to action through words. Ideal candidates have experience in B2B marketing along with the ability to produce clear and creative content in various media channels including web, email, blogs, videos, sales tools, and articles.
Every project must help build the FranklinCovey brand. This role will collaborate with other members of our marketing and production teams to develop ideas and complete revisions. To be considered for this position, candidates must submit a portfolio that demonstrates writing skills and experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Write content for marketing campaigns including web copy, social media posts, blogs, sales collateral, and articles.
- Understand the FranklinCovey brand and ensure that content matches established standards.
- Collaborate with other members of our marketing and production teams to develop ideas.
- Deliver high-quality work on time and on budget.
- Assist with SEO optimization.
- Perform background research as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, or a relevant field.
- 3+ years’ experience writing copy for a B2B organization preferred.
- Strong writing, grammatical, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work in a team environment.
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing.
- Energized by the FranklinCovey mission.
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) is a global, public company, specializing in organizational performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior. Our world-class solutions enable greatness in individuals, teams and organizations and are accessible through the FranklinCovey All Access Pass® available in multiple modalities and in 21 languages.
Clients have included the Fortune 100, Fortune 500, thousands of small- and mid-sized businesses, numerous government entities, and educational institutions. FranklinCovey executes over 15,000 client engagements each year reaching into 160 countries and territories. Our mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”.
Visit our website at www.franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information regarding our Equal Employment Opportunity policies, please visit https://sites.google.com/franklincovey.com/equal-employment-opportunity/home
For our Reasonable Accommodation Notice and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, please visit https://sites.google.com/franklincovey.com/equal-employment-opportunity/adaraptnp
Colorado applicants, please visit https://careers.franklincovey.com/en-US/page/benefits for benefits information and https://franklincovey365.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/NewHireDocsPublic/EZHavKyH9IZJvoDT-Yna92kBKYnSv16zNXgx01WkfWbEHQ?e=JKnoVF for wage information specific to your state.