Founded in 2012 by a group of Finnish friends, Four Sigmatic is a functional foods company that wants to make the world’s most studied and nutrient dense foods more delicious and easy to consume to bring healthy upgrades into America’s daily routine.
Four Sigmatic’s fully-distributed global team works together to bring our products to more than a million consumers in over 65 countries worldwide. From Finland to Los Angeles, our team is leading the way in the Functional Foods Movement by developing crowd-pleasing products like crash-free coffee, unbelievable plant protein, and other elevated essentials to work wonders on your day. With annual team offsites and office space in Venice, CA, our global team of healthy living enthusiasts works independently and collaboratively to deliver the Four Sigmatic Mission worldwide.
Copywriter, you are passionate about creating winning direct response campaigns, telling emotionally resonant stories. You love getting into the minds of existing and potential customers, understanding their motivations, needs, and behaviors. You have a way with words, delivering engaging and informative copy to consumers through our emails, website, sales materials, and advertisements.
- Create persuasive, conversion-focused marketing communications using established direct response selling techniques to promote Four Sigmatic’s products and benefits while ensuring reflection of Four Sigmatic’s brand voice & tone
- Deliver compelling direct response copy with optimal performance across multiple channels of consumer engagement including email, website, landing pages, sales materials, and advertisements
- Responsible for all phases of direct response copy from concept to full package execution
- Collaborate with a graphic designers to turn the creative brief into a winning direct mail package or email asset
- Ensure messaging and terminology consistency across all creative assets
- Write and edit all direct response creative assets to ensure quality and avoid errors
- Be an expert on our customers by studying and analyzing customer reviews, comments, and survey responses
- 3+ years of direct response copywriting experience in digital marketing
- Proven track record of revenue-increasing performance
- Strong understanding of DTC funnels, as well as paid social and search
- Portfolio with relevant work examples
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- SEO understanding a plus
- Experience in CPG, health & wellness or beauty a plus
- Located in Los Angeles, Orange County, Denver, or New York City a plus
- Remote/Flexible Work
- Company-provided Laptop & Cell Phone
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Paid-Time Off