Have you ever wanted to disrupt a $70B industry and be a key member of a wine technology company which is supported by a supply chain that stretches from the US to Europe and across the Southern Hemisphere? Do you fancy a deep-dive into the intricate details of consumer behaviour? Are you excited to constantly optimize messaging with the endless insights of a data-driven, digital company? Are you keen to help a young, fast-growing business continue to evolve into a world-class, employer of choice? Well, then, come say hi!
Firstleaf/Penrose Hill is looking for a Copywriter to report directly to the Creative Director. In this multifaceted role you be will responsible for writing compelling copy that drives consumers to action while maintaining the Firstleaf brand voice. As Copywriter, this position offers massive scope for expansion of the role. We're a rapidly growing company- if you excel at the clever use of words to bring a brand to life and articulate meaningful benefits that capture consumers’ hearts and minds, this may be the best job you'll ever have.
A Few Examples Will Illustrate Some of Your Challenges
- Bring our consumer voice to life, creating copy that is impactful and drives consumers to action while serving as an additional authority of Firstleaf’s tone of voice for consumer communications.
- Partner with the acquisition and retention teams to deliver scripts for paid (TV, direct mail, Podcasts, paid social, digital banners) and owned (social, email, newsletter, website) media assets.
- Develop a cadence to deliver copy assets to the art designer on an on-going basis in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Product/UX to maintain and update brand voice across the site.
- Partner with the CRM, acquisition, and analytics teams, learning how your work performed and how to improve effectiveness.
- 5-7 years of copywriting experience working with a brand team or at an agency, preferably in eCommerce
- Ability to translate data into brand language and compelling stories throughout the purchase funnel and across digital and traditional media channels, while measuring the business impact of those campaigns qualitatively and quantitatively
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking without sacrificing attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, cultivator of positive working relationships with teams across an organization
- A strong understanding of marketing and content channels and ability to adapt writing to fit the needs of the audience
- Proven ability to improve creative messaging quality through concept testing and optimization while meeting deadlines
- Great instincts and knowledge of brand trends
- A passion for the wine space
Working with the world's best wine company isn't enough?
Seriously though, we offer remote work, and a location agnostic philosophy added to a very flexible work schedule. Unlimited vacation time. Further, we offer a competitive compensation package with bonus and stock options grants, plus choices with medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts. life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance program, discounted pet insurance. And to top it off: a monthly wine credit with our wine club, Firstleaf.
Note: Work location is flexible if approved by the Company except that the position may not be performed remotely from Colorado.