Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We’re looking to add a seasoned Copywriter to our Brand Team to help us build and sculpt the evolving Figma voice. You’ll get to write, review, and empower campaigns for the Figma brand and products. This a rich opportunity to join a fast-growing startup at an incredible moment of joy and optimism.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What You'll Do at Figma
- Be a full-time word nerd and champion for the Figma voice
- Write for ad campaigns, social media, in-app content, our website, and more
- Brainstorm and concept new ideas that can come to life across new and existing channels
- Collaborate closely with brand, marketing, and product teams
- Develop style guides and enable internal teams to create content
We'd Love to Hear From You if You Have
- 5+ years experience in a creative role at an agency or in-house
- strong portfolio demonstrating a knack for short and snappy headlines, clear informational copy, and words and phrases that make people think or smile (or both)
- Experience guiding a brand forward with fresh, evolving, creative ideas
- Experience translating complex concepts and processes into relatable, human terms
- Creative flexibility to adjust your tone of voice depending on your message and your audience
- Excellent soft skills like creativity, empathy, work ethic, flexibility, resourcefulness, openness to feedback, and a general tendency to create and share positive vibes
Read More About Our Team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app.
Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.