Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
As the eyes and ears of our members, the marketing team’s responsibility is to deeply understand their challenges and connect our feature set with their lives using messages that resonate. We’re looking for a smart, resourceful copywriter to join our team.
As a copywriter you will be responsible for bringing the Doximity voice to all of our member marketing communications. You will need to understand physicians, speak their language and be well versed in all of Doximity’s features. You will help tell the story of Doximity through blog posts, emails, web pages and our support center. You will have the opportunity to manage an editorial calendar and coordinate and edit copy from multiple stakeholders within the company.
This role can be filled remotely in the US or in our San Francisco Headquarters.
What We’re Looking For
- An empathetic individual who understands the complexities of the healthcare system and working within it.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills obviously
- Ability to be consistent in written tone, persuasive and clear
- Copyediting experience a plus
- 3+ years healthcare or tech copywriting experience preferred, but will consider anyone who fits
- A self-starter who can operate with a high degree of independence
- Stock incentives
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits and 401k
- 3+ week vacation
- Flexibility to work remotely