Say hello to Doctor Care Anywhere: the digital platform that puts your health in your hands.
No more queuing outside GP practices. No more stressing over appointments. We help over 2 million people speak to a GP by video or phone, whenever or wherever they need to.
We’re a team of doctors, designers, data analysts, software developers, managers, marketers, and more – all working together to transform patient experiences for the better. And as we grow, we need the best kind of people making that happen.
Sounds like something you’d like to be a part of? We have ambitious goals and need ambitious people to reach them. If you’re talented, hard-working and ready to dream big - while having some fun - we’d like to hear from you!
Your New Role
At DCA, we’re growing rapidly. So we need another copywriter to help steer our creative and clinical content. We’re looking for someone who’s raring to go with the ability to write excellent copy, manage projects, and collaborate across our fun and vibrant marketing team.
What We’re Looking For
- We need someone who loves language: Double-checking your grammar and spelling is a given. But we want someone who cares about every word they write. Is it clear enough? Is it too jargon-y?
- A balance of a creative and strategic mindset: You’ll need to help translate tricky healthcare concepts into clever messages for marketing and communications. So we need someone who can artfully master long-form and short-form in multiple voices.
- Someone we can rely on: A writer that can quickly pick up an idea or concept and get writing within hours. Someone who takes feedback in their stride and can adapt when needed.
The key tasks in your new and exciting role with us:
- Your days will mostly be spent writing. Quite rapidly too. You’ll be creating high-quality and on-brand copy and content for the web, email, social media, video scripts, product marketing, partner communications, internal communications
- You’ll get into the nitty-gritty of healthcare with topical whitepapers and case studies working alongside our clinical team
- Support the delivery of partner marketing campaigns with both short form and long form content and email engagement campaigns
- Support the team to build brand voice and apply this across all written work and communication strategies
- Provide subject-matter direction and healthcare expertise to agencies and partners to help complete project and campaigns
- Proofread and edit your work: you’ll need to juggle short headlines with longform copy pieces
- Writing and help manage both clinical and creative content on the website, working with stakeholders to ensure content is clinically accurate and up-to-date
- Craft engaging content for social media channels ensuring they are linked with both our campaigns and what is happening in the external environment
- Support the new business development and commercial teams as required
Hopefully a Description Of You And Your Experience!
- Copywriting experience
- A self-starter with exceptional collaboration skills
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and proofreading skills – you need to really care about your writing!
- Be inquisitive and engaged with the world around you
- Present creative ideas with clarity, confidence and accuracy
- Ability to research trending topics to increase chances of pick up and reach
- Able to work on several projects at the same time
- Strong influencing skills, and a commercial mindset
- Friendly, reliable and ready to do a good job
- Attention to detail
Why you want to work here:
We understand the importance of good health and happiness for our patients and our employees. You can expect to be supported and valued as a member of out team and have the freedom to make the most of your role and careers with us! As part of that, as an employee you will have access to:
- Free Private Medical Insurance
- Doctor Care Anywhere subscription for you and 5 members of your friends or family
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bike2Work scheme
Other Plus's When at DCA!
- 4 x charity ‘Care in the Community’ days per year
- Flexible working environment - It's important that you work wherever works for you. The office is a collaborative space where you will be needed for your input occasionally, but will have a mix of working in the office and working from home.
- Progressive environment with a focus on wellbeing
- An environment where the ‘sky is the limit’ offering career opportunities and development
- Open, transparent and dynamic environment, trusted to work independently but with a great team around you
- Virtual Fitness classes three times a week.