- a stellar copywriter
- a critical thinker with experience collaborating with others
- someone with great business acumen
Great. Read on!
Who Are We?
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing SaaS (Software as a Service) companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
Dan Martell’s SaaS Academy is a coaching company on a mission to help software companies grow to new heights. With 800+ clients and 50+ team members located all over the world, we’re growing quickly and looking for our next incredible team member.
What’s The Gig?
We are looking for a motivated, versatile senior copywriter with a passion for helping tell the SaaS Academy brand story through writing. You’ll work within our in-house creative team to ensure SaaS Academy presents itself as a world-class coaching program for B2B SaaS founders.
As a senior copywriter, you will guide the brand voice to show how SaaS Academy helps SaaS companies grow. We are looking for someone who possesses a strong sense of language and strategic thinking to be able to deliver compelling, on-brand content.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- Writing world-class copy across multiple mediums on a variety of projects, from small pieces to multi-channel campaigns
- Working with autonomy and lead projects without a ton of oversight
- Collaborating with designers and team leads to make sure creative output aligns with goals and timelines for projects
- Mentoring more junior writers to create best-in-class work
- Thinking conceptually about SaaS Academy’s marketing and communicate ideas effectively
- Developing strong relationships with stakeholders and understanding of their business needs and goals
- Prioritizing multiple projects and deliver high-quality copywriting on-time, occasionally under tight deadlines
Who You Are
- You are confident in your skills and can balance creative feedback against business needs to make wise creative decisions.
- You can lead more junior writing talent and offer constructive critique, while deeply in the weeds doing your own hands-on creative work.
- You’ve got business acumen and the ability to understand the needs of different audiences
- You have solid problem-solving and project management skills – you can manage multiple channels and projects
- You can prioritize between short-term demands and long-term needs
- You’ve been writing copy for 3+ years with lots of relevant experience.
- You have a strong understanding of multi-channel marketing and messaging strategies
- You’re curious, inquisitive, and you challenge the status quo
- You’re a confident critical-thinker that can jump into many different problems, markets, and situations and come up with tactical recommendations
- You have strong problem solving and analytical ability, with a “test & learn” mindset
- You can multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines
- You’re a team player, who values other’s views and can earn stakeholder confidence quickly
A Few Things To Note..
- We’re a fully remote team – you’ll want to be comfortable and happy working online (using tools like Slack, Zoom, and Hubspot).
- This person must be comfortable working on US Eastern Timezone hours.
- We push hard. We’re only interested in hiring the best of the best. We invest in our team members and they grow immensely as a result.
- We’re laser focused on accomplishing something truly exceptional (ask to see our Vivid Vision). You’d be an extremely important piece of the puzzle.
Like What You See?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
We Can’t Wait To Meet You!
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process.
We won’t be able to give you feedback before the interview process – our small but mighty hiring team don’t have the bandwidth to offer personalized replies currently.
You will however hear from us. You’ve taken the time to apply and we will let you know whether you have been successful or not. It’s the least we can do!