Credit Repair Cloud is a B2B SaaS software that makes it incredibly easy to launch, run and grow your very own profitable credit repair business. We are the leader in our industry, and our customers have helped hundreds of thousands of consumers to clean their credit; and through our platform, they’ve made over $120ML in revenue. Our mission to help entrepreneurs to become “Credit Heroes” and change lives began in early 2002 as a bootstrapped startup when our founder overcame his own credit issues.
Today we’re a stable, fast-growing (2X Inc. 5,000) company with over 80 team members around the globe and products that our industry loves.
Why What We Do Matters
At Credit Repair Cloud, we create products that help Credit Heroes™ to help their clients with their credit, to truly change lives, and make a great living in the process. We help them by creating the software, the systems, and the strategies, to grow multi-million dollar credit repair businesses from nothing.
Why Work Here?
- Visit our careers page to learn more: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/careers
- Grow with a passionate team: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/about-us
- Full-time position in a stable yet fast-growing, purpose-driven, self-funded organization.
- Freedom to work from anywhere.
- Comprehensive onboarding process.
- Unlimited PTO, The option to get your birthday off, and paid conferences.
- Wellness perks & activities.
- Competitive pay and a chance to get into the company's profit-sharing plan.
- A highly collaborative environment and a real chance to learn and grow.
Support our Head of Content by writing compelling copy to move projects forward and grow our movement of Credit Heroes.
- Write clear and compelling copy in our brand’s voice.
- Understand Daniel’s voice and our company’s forward-facing tone across all platforms.
- Write copy with the purpose of increasing engagement and driving traffic.
- Manage multiple creative projects despite potentially short deadlines.
- Understand and use scannability throughout all content.
- Edit and proofread all copy and content as needed.
- Use SEO best practices, when appropriate, to expand our organic reach.
- Work closely with our Subject Matter Expert to create a useful copy in many different forms (i.e., ebooks, PDFs, scripts, social media content, emails, blogs, etc.).
- Submit work to our Head of Content for approval and input.
- Update outdated content as needed.
- Be a gatekeeper for our brand’s voice, tone, content, and messaging throughout our entire online presence.
- Produce error-free content and copy that adheres to company brand guidelines.
- Repurpose long-form copy into highly engaging micro-content.
- Produce copy on time and with very few revisions needed.
- 5+ years of experience in copywriting.
- Experience and proven track record of conversational grammar.
- High sense of urgency, the ability to run fast and deliver quality copy fast.
- Possess a clear understanding of copy differences on social media platforms, sales copy, landing pages, blog posts, emails, and more.
- You are an accountable, punctual, responsible, mature professional that has discipline and requires little supervision post-training period.
- You have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- You genuinely care about your work and about the team, and you have the ability to receive feedback and grow from it.
- Possess a clear understanding of the differences between voice and tone.
- Emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and stress to be present for the team.
- Self-motivated to adhere to deadlines and produce top-quality work.
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to work with Google Suite apps for business and to navigate online systems
We're an agile, fast-growing company, and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Credit Repair Cloud.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)
All offers of employment at Credit Repair Cloud are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates, as deemed necessary.