We’re Booksy and we have a passion for keeping the world’s beauty professionals busy and organized. We love connecting clients with their beauty professionals, so they can look and feel their best making the appointment process as easy and painless as possible is an obsession of ours. Booksy is the world's leading beauty and wellness app that solves the more complicated aspects of running a beauty business by taking the nitty gritty everyday tasks off their hands. Now they have the time to do what they do best, help you be you, only better!
The Junior Content Writer owns and creates the life cycle communication content between existing merchants and consumers. While being an essential part of the Marketing Team, the Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for successfully transferring the brand voice, guidelines, and tone through a variety of marketing programs that support new and existing initiatives, along with offerings for our B2B/B2C audiences. This role is a key pillar within the Marketing team, because it maintains the Booksy brand and promise through clear written communication while delivering business impact.
- You are comfortable working with remote teams located in different parts of the globe and spread across various time zones
- You have at least 3 years of proven B2C/B2C content marketing experience
- This is a content creation position, not a general marketing position (i.e., copywriting experience is required)
- You are organized and ready to successfully complete complex tasks involving multiple threads
- You are an excellent team player who is ready to coordinate with a majority of the teams within the company, including marketing, product, sales, and customer success
- You are a natural storyteller, proficient in short and long-form copywriting for different audiences and across various channels
- You possess an understanding of business marketing best practices
Consumer Marketing Communication & Content
- Create original B2C content for blog posts and email blasts while ensuring that the copy is always tailored to specific audiences
- Be the go-to-person for the B2C email and blog campaigns and drive consumer engagement within the Booksy marketplace
- Create content pieces and life cycle communications that help to invite consumers to schedule cross-category bookings, their first consumer booking, and multiple bookings in their first 90 days of downloading the Booksy software
- Support consumer-facing announcements for product and feature releases or updates such as Booksy Gift Cards, new consumer product features and benefits
- Develop engaging consumer blog content
- Create performance copy that targets specific consumers on an as-needed basis while working with the performance marketing team to drive bookings in selected geographies through content personalization (and create related copy for blog posts)
Merchant Marketing Communication & Content
- Create and provide short-form written content for email blasts and SMS messages
- Use email blasts to nurture cold leads and communicate with trial-end users or payment blocked providers
- Develop copy for optimal performance and tailor it to specific merchant categories
- Deliver performance marketing content as needed to support retargeting campaigns and drive conversion from trials to active Booksy users
- Write engaging copy that supports B2B campaigns designed to drive merchant onboarding, engagement, Booksy app features adoption, churn prevention, and payment collection
- Contribute ideas for other campaigns and projects, including the B2B merchant newsletter and messaging surrounding new in-app software or product updates
- Support merchant education initiatives, primarily involving the creation and dissemination of email blast content are designed to educate merchants on new or existing product features (i.e. Boost or No-Show protection)
- The opportunity for you to play a defining role in an emerging digital product category that is rapidly growing internationally and within the U.S.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Commuter Benefits
- Awesome (paid) Parental Leave Policy
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Ample opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing co-workers
- Work/Life balance
- Creative and collaborative culture to flourish in.