Due to Covid–19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
Arcadia is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our marketing team. In this role, you will report to the Director of Brand and Creative and be responsible for creating and delivering cohesive digital and offline experiences that drive brand affinity and concrete business results. You will be a champion for the brand voice, focusing on bringing engaging, outcome-focused campaigns to life — from the brief to the market, across channels and the customer lifecycle.
The Senior Copywriter will be a key player in instilling the value and business impact of consistent, compelling copy and creative to promote the Arcadia brand.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Develop an understanding of our business and target audiences to deliver high-quality creative solutions that have an instant, positive impact
- Strengthen our brand identity by honing our brand persona and voice
In 6 months
- Help to define a digital-first content approach that always starts with the user, defining their needs and mapping a digital strategy that connects them to usable, relatable and impactful content on optimized content channels
- Transform long-form content into snackable, shareable, and interactive assets
In 12 months
- Establish a strong brand voice and style for Arcadia content
What You'll Be Doing
- Writing creative copy for touchpoints like the company website, email, landing pages, social media and more
- Serving as the guardian of the Arcadia brand voice
- Collaborating with designers and marketing stakeholders to create on-brand content
- Guiding freelance copywriters
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in writing, communications, journalism, marketing or related field
- 5+ years of applicable experience as a creative copywriter, in the corporate or agency setting
- Experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline, and print
- Experience in B2B marketing, healthcare and/or technology platforms a plus
Would Love For You To Have
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Experience developing action-oriented content
- Writing portfolio/samples that show creative writing and conceptual thinking
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with others and balance many projects at the same time
What You Get
- An opportunity to help shape the voice of our brand
- Ability to work on and help to build a growing team
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time.
We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.