Our client, the world’s first nearly invisible home gym featuring live and on-demand fitness classes, is looking for an experienced and versatile Copywriter that’s driven results through performance marketing with a distinct voice across a variety of marketing channels.
The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-moving environment and has successfully implemented their work into a broader brand strategy at a growth-stage company. In fact, they crave the opportunity to help define and shape a consumer-facing company’s verbal brand. Cross-functional team members would describe their tone of writing as fresh and modern. Building something that scales up excites this person a lot.
The Copywriter will help to drive the creation and strategy of the verbal brand through a period of rapid growth. It will inherit a nascent voice and build a relevant, fitness-oriented brand that their customers love across email, paid, landing pages, by partnering with brand designers, performance marketers, and fitness content teams. It will also create collaborative strategies with marketing organization.
How You’ll Impact The Role
- Act as a key collaborator on the strategy for overall verbal brand
- Define, test, and measure brand voice
- Help establish word-class Copy strategy through cross-functional partnerships with several key stakeholders
- Define and execute on content & content calendar
- Build headlines, subheadlines, emails, and more that drive marketing performance across all channels
What You Need To Apply
- At least 4 years copywriting experience on DTC or B2C brands
- Portfolio to submit
- Passion for building something and making an immediate & significant impact.