The retail client at DT Seattle is looking for 10 copywriters with the following experience. Apply directly if you are interested.
- Location: Seattle, Washington, USA or Remote
Our Retail Client in DT Seattle is looking for 10 copywriters with the following experience. Please apply directly if interested.
FULLY REMOTE CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE. MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH PST HOURS.
Write compelling copy for new products, approximately 48 items daily, utilizing the the clients brand and voice style guide
- Partner with buying office and digital merchandisers to accurately and effectively communicate product information
- Grow product page content areas to meet evolving needs of customers and merchants to maximize sales and enhance customer experience
- Develop an understanding of apparel fabrication, content, fit and other technical product details
- Stay up-to-date on current fashion trends and terminology
- Attend meetings as a subject matter expert for Copy
- Maintain live product pages, make adjustments and corrections quickly and efficiently
Three MUST HAVES:
- 1-2 year’s writing experience
- Strong command of English language, including creativity, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Solid organizational skills, ability to work effectively under deadlines and manage multiple priorities at once
- Background or interest in fashion
- Experience in retail
- Familiarity with the retailer client
BEST CANDIDATE VS. AVERAGE CANDIDATE:
- Best candidate is a strong product writer and aces the proofing test (70% or better)
- Average candidate shows promise in product writing.
Don’t forget to mention in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Content Writing Jobs.”
It helps us add more writing jobs for you.