You looking? Adcetera's hiring a writer for our office in The Woodlands.
We are seeking a copywriter to develop effective written content for our growing portfolio of world-wide clients. You are a digital native, curiosity seeker, word nerd, and all-around student of marketing and culture. Using critical thinking skills to generate bold ideas, drive messaging, and convert audiences, you are a fast, flexible worker, and you can hold your own in collaborative team environments — both in-person and in virtual meetings.
• Content generation | Research topics, develop content ideas, and write marketing copy for a variety of client projects.
• Digital proficiency | Work with Strategy and Interactive teams to produce web-based content, including metadata and SEO keywords.
• Brand adherence | Know our clients’ brands inside and out, working within their prescribed guidelines, style, and preferences.
• Active participation | Ask questions. Offer up ideas. Share your knowledge.
• TBD | Be ready to learn new methods and devise new approaches. It takes confidence and agility to do things that have never been done before.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, or a related field.
Experience: 3-5 years of professional writing experience, preferably in an agency setting. Proven ability to write original content in a variety of formats with meticulous attention to spelling, grammar, punctuation, and style. Ability to proof and edit copy for errors is an absolute must.
Creativity: Exceptional ability to think creatively and influence fresh, out-of-the-box thinking.
Knowledge: Fluent knowledge of PCs and Microsoft Office required. Familiarity with style guides including but not limited to Strunk and White, Associated Press, and the Chicago Manual of Style. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Confluence, WordPress, and Drupal is a plus.
Self-motivation: Highly driven, proactive, organized, strategic, critical thinker who is flexible to change in fast-paced environments.
Office-based: Requests to work remotely _will not _be considered. We believe in the benefits of (safely) working together in person, so this is an office-based job. We maintain a healthy workplace by exceeding CDC guidelines for virus prevention.
• Competitive salary and benefits including discretionary bonus plan, full employee health coverage, generous paid time off policy, and Internal promotion strategy.
• Creative, fun-loving, team-based culture.
• Casual environments including lounge areas, snacks, happy hours, and special events.