Alliance Animal Health is a fast-growing Veterinarian Service Organization that operates as a majority owner and business partner to many veterinarian practices across the US. Our goal is to make it easier for our practices at every step by providing world-class business solutions like talent acquisition, marketing, human resources, finance, and operations, so that they can focus their energy on providing incredible care for animals. In fact, our Core Values are (quite literally) written with PETS in mind: Passion, Engagement, Trust and Service.
We want our doctor partners to choose what's best for their practice because they are the experts in medicine, while we customize the support, the co-ownership approach, and business solutions based on their goals.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture of open communication and collaboration to deliver innovative solutions to advance today’s veterinary environment - without disrupting the medical autonomy and what makes each of our hospitals unique. Because at the end of the day, our central support team exists to serve our practices. So, if you’re excited about using your talents to make an impact on the health and wellness of pets - we’d love to talk with you!
The Copy Writer/ Graphic Designer at Alliance Animal Health is a new role and exciting opportunity to make a true impact in our growing organization by elevating the creative across our 100+ practices and for our corporate brand.
We’re looking for a creative Swiss Army Knife with strong creative development skills; including concepting ability, meticulous copy writing skills and design development. This role will be a fit for someone who has experience wearing multiple creative hats in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for storytellers with a no-job-too-small attitude and with a mentality that is a mix of inquisitiveness, learning agility, emotional intelligence, and drive for success. This individual will work closely with stakeholders across the organization and at our practices to develop creative that excites and engages those around them.
- Serve as the in-house creative lead - concept, develop and execute creative development across multiple mediums, including website, email content, social media, print, events, experiential, etc.
- Work within a cross-functional team environment with a variety of internal stakeholders, external partners, and a variety of cross-functional teams
- Develop designs for email templates for practices
- Develop scalable solutions to build differentiated copy and creative to reinforce what makes each practice within our network unique
- Be a steward of the Alliance Animal Health brand, identifying new and enticing ways to bring it to life and set us apart from the competition
- Develop website copy and image galleries for new practice websites
- Develop copy and creative for emails, SMS and push notifications to drive volume and engagement for our practices
- Expertise creating for mobile-first and digital native audiences – while also being able to clearly communicate to appeal to broad audiences
- Communicate complicated, sometimes technical topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience
- Develop a deep understanding of and appreciation for the veterinarian industry and pet owners
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively with familiarity with the latest trends in creative, brand, and technology
- Manage project workflow, timelines, resources and provide executive status reports on critical projects
- A solid understanding of skills and processes necessary to manage creative workflow to maximize impact
- Engage and frequently communicate with Sr. Marketing Managers to identify opportunities for copy and creative to support their marketing efforts
- Adopt a test and learn mindset and curiosity for what type of creative performs best – optimizing creative as we learn
- Develop creative (copy and design) for practice emails, website launches, SMS campaigns and other marketing campaigns
- Occasionally partner with agency and freelance partners to create outstanding marketing executions
- Identify opportunities to scale creative development internally by identifying new design and copy technology opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
Salary: Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. Compensation will consist of a base salary and performance-based variable pay opportunities. We also offer a robust set of medical, non-medical and retirement benefits that we encourage our employees to take advantage of.
It is important to us to help fuel your career goals, which is why we’ve created exclusive programs like Alliance Educates, Alliance Propel and Alliance Cares - to bring you financial, learning and wellness opportunities designed to enrich your growth.
- 3+ years' experience in related field (agency or in-house experience copy writing, concepting, writing, graphic design, communications)
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work (include link on your resume)
- Experience in the veterinary, dental or medical industries preferred
- Attend corporate collaborative sessions and visit practices as required (approximately once per quarter)
Desired Skills And Experience
- Self-starter mentality with effective time management that is excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment and can take initiative while still being part of a team
- Excellent communication, team-building and agile leadership skills
- Organized and detail oriented with experience creating order from disorder
- Ability to connect and engage partners by actively listening, hearing feedback, and tailoring your approach to understand another’s needs while also developing trust to drive the work forward that is needed
- Problem solver in an innovative, creative and dynamic environment
- Foundational understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channel.
- Ability to develop and deliver key creative presentations to upper management
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin