iAdvize received the Next40 label in September 2019 during the France Digital Day from the Digital State Secretary! This label joins 40 start-ups that have shown immense potential for growth and with strong, concrete ambitions to become global tech leaders. iAdvize has enabled large companies to humanise their consumers’ digital experiences by transforming the traditional customer journey into a conversational experience. This vision has attracted 2000 brands from 100 countries in the world who have put their trust in us.
By associating the best of human and AI, we enable our clients to deploy an authentic, scalable and profitable online conversational strategy. We connect customers with experts who can advise them and are available 24/7 via messaging.
Our Marketing Team is looking for a new Content Manager to help iAdvize make brands conversational. This position is to be filled within the Marketing Operations team, where you will work together with designers, growth and digital Marketing experts.
Your missions will ne the following:
- You will be in charge of positioning iAdvize in terms of wording in collaboration with our CEO,
- You will be writing vision posts, blog articles, opinion pieces, press releases or other kinds of strategic content based on a storyline or a briefing,
- You will be in charge of making sure our vision is correctly represented through our external content,
- You will be interviewing customers in order to tell their success stories,
- You will be setting up storylines for video productions,
- You will be doing research about the topics you are writing about using reliable, market-trusted sources (analyst reports etc).
- You have at least 5 years of experience in copywriting, ideally within an advertising agency,
- You have *strong written communication skills, including the ability to write, *edit, proofread, publish, and produce print and web content and communications,
- You are eloquent and convincing, able to set up a consistent wording for a brand,
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English, preferably American English and French,
- Your creativity helps you imagine original formats for content,
- You know how to write content adapted to SEO requirements,
- Bonus: You have already written content for press relations.
- Location: Nantes (Gare Sud)
- Remote : 2 days a week after onboarding period
- Type of Contract: Full time CDI
- Start date: ASAP
The start-up iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.