TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contrac-to-Hire position – Copy Writer / Plano TX – (JOB-15268). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
6-month contract to hire
As a Copywriter, you will join a brand creative team at a Fortune 100 company. In this role, you will work directly and collaboratively with members of the marketing team and business partners to develop and produce effective communications. This role will start remote then will be onsite once restrictions are lifted.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Maintain awareness of latest advertising and marketing trends in the finance industry and advertising in general
- Brainstorm with a team to develop marketing ideas
- Write original, brand-compliant copy for online and/or printed marketing materials
- Document creative strategy and effectively presents rationale and ideas to clients
- Be self-organized and manage multiple deadlines on numerous concurrent jobs.
- 4-year degree in communications, creative writing, journalism, or similar discipline.
- 3-5 years of marketing copywriting experience (in-house or agency).
- Portfolio: demonstrates experience with advertising or marketing campaigns: annual reports, broadcast, event, print, and web.
- Industry Knowledge: Direct Mail and/or digital experience (web, email, mobile) required within any industry, (Financial Services, preferred).
- Technical Knowledge: Working knowledge of MS Word, InDesign and Acrobat preferred.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.