Quince was started to challenge the existing idea that nice things should cost a lot. Our mission was simple: create an item of equal or greater quality than the leading luxury brands and sell them at a much lower price.
EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD NICE THINGS. Quality shouldn’t be a luxury. We’re proud of our mission to bring the world’s highest quality goods to people at affordable prices.
QUALITY IS MORE THAN MATERIALS. True quality is a combination of premium materials and high production standards.
WE FOCUS ON THE ESSENTIALS. From the perfect crewneck sweater to hotel quality sheets, we're all about high quality essentials that bring enjoyment to daily life.
WE’RE INNOVATING TO MAKE UNREAL PRICES A REALITY. Our uniquely developed factory-direct model lets us offer exceptionally high quality goods for much lower prices than our competitors.
ALWAYS A BETTER DEAL. We believe in real price transparency, for both our customers and factory partners. This way, everyone gets a better deal.
FAIR FACTORIES. We are committed to working with factories that meet the global standards for workplace safety and wage fairness.
Our Team and Success
Quince is a retail and technology company co-founded by a team that has extensive experience in retail, technology and building early stage companies. You’ll work with a team of world-class talent from Stanford GSB, Wish.com, D.E. Shaw, Stitch Fix, Urban Outfitters, Wayfair, McKinsey, Nike etc.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, problem-solver and successful in combining technology and data into best-in-class outcomes.
The candidate is energized by solving complex business problems and consistently effective in making high-judgement decisions at rapid pace amidst the frequent ambiguity that comes with charting a course of action with no precedent. Moreover, the ideal candidate is energized by an environment where strategy, innovation and decision-making are intentionally distributed, where candor, speed and data are highly valued and colleagues at all levels hold each other to unusually high standards on behalf of Quince customers.
As sr. copywriter, you will be a key member of the Quince creative team, responsible for continuing to craft our brand tone and voice, and bringing it to life via a variety of channels including website, social media, emails, and seasonal campaign work. You will be collaborating closely with the creative director, senior designer, brand and merchants teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, develop messaging and execute on copy. If you are a creative collaborator that likes to build from the ground up, this role is perfect for you!
- Work closely with the internal creative and strategy team to participate in all stages of the creative process, from brainstorming to conceptual development & execution
- Lead continued development of the Quince brand tone and voice
- Write compelling and industry accurate descriptions for apparel, accessories and home products for the Quince website
- Write content for ads and social media
- Revise copy based on feedback from the leadership team.
- Collaborate with a team from concept to development of final product for seasonal advertising campaigns
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the target audience and channel
- Stay up to date on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the Quince customer and drives action
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in an agency or retail setting
- A bachelor’s degree in English or a related major.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with demonstrated experience in conceptual writing in marketing or advertising, web, product, brand messaging and promotional copy
- Working knowledge of garment construction and industry terminology
- Strong verbal and communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a face paced team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
Quince seeks to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.