At Quandoo, we bring gastronomy and technology together.
Since launching in December 2012, we have continuously grown and are now active in 12 countries around the world such as Australia, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom. With plans to develop even further, our mission is clear: To transform the world’s dining-out experiences.
We offer diners the opportunity to discover and make reservations at restaurants via our website or mobile app. We also provide restaurants with innovative management tools that enable them to build relationships with new & existing guests, streamline their day-to-day service and maximise their overall potential.
As an employer, we strive to create a positive and inclusive working environment. We value openness, integrity and encourage our employees to enjoy a healthy work-home balance.
The Senior Content Marketing Manager’s main goal is to create copy supporting activities for B2C marketing and product teams.
The main responsibilities include:
- Writing clear and error-free content for a portal that reflects the company’s voice
- Create written content for emails, social media accounts
- Ensure implementation of Quandoo’s content marketing strategy
- Cooperate & collaborate with the Content and Retention and Product team
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Fluent professional English is mandatory
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies and work environment and can work with multiple agile teams focused on different initiatives at the same time
- Content management skills: ensuring consistency and excellence in multiple domains (mail, email, social media, paid media, content creation and distribution, analytics & insights)
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and like to create things
Nice To Have
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
What we Offer
You have the chance to get a job in a rapidly growing international company. We are offering a new and exciting opportunity with a global commerce platform. We are leading the way in technology based reservations, bookings and table management, and you will play a crucial role in our organisation's growth and ultimately benefit from our success and expansion.
Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day.
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success.
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team from all over the world.
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team.
- Attractive perks – access to Quandoo’s pension scheme as well as various fitness and lifestyle benefits
- Fun working environment – opportunity to collaborate with highly motivated colleagues and attend company parties, the weekly Qweekend and Quandoo’s Global Summit
- Work-home balance – flexible working hours, home office possibilities and up to 30 days of vacation
- High level of responsibility – the chance to hit the ground running from day one and shape your own career path
Want to be part of Quandoo’s future? Apply now!