Would you like to be part of the next big disruptive educational technology?
LingoAce is the game changer that could revolutionize the way millions of children learn. We are launching our business into Europe, bringing AI gamified learning to bridge the gap of existing education system, and at the same time make learning fun and productive for millions of learners! You would be joining a fast-growing team and have the opportunity to shape our business in France, Europe, and the world!
We are looking for a creative, flexible Copy Writer to be part of our founding team, with a direct impact into Lingo Ace’s growth in France.
What Will You Do
- Be our outward voices, a key person in charge of ensuring that our written communication is aligned with our brand promise, engaging and concise.
- Produce high-quality, engaging and original copy while ensuring that the content is always on-brand through effective and converting Ads copies in social platform advertising, websites, etc, and reaching the audience error-free;
- Proactively add value to Marketing team by contributing ideas for the Social Media content
- Incorporate SEO/keywords into writing
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop assets and elevate the brand throughout all projects
- Ensure brand voice is cohesive
- Work on multiple projects at once, prioritizing your tasks accordingly
- Degree in marketing, journalism, literature, media or related field
- 3-5 years of working experience in copy-writing.
- Proven experience as a copywriter especially in socials (Writing converting and performing copies for digital marketing is your natural talent!)
- Strong online content strategy and creation skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Sharp research skills and outside-the-box thinker who can push the boundaries of creativity
- High collaborative spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment hitting deadlines consistently. French native speaker and fluency in English (C2 level)
What We Offer You
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues.
- To gain experience on how a global startup expands its customer base in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- To be exposed to an open and collaborative culture allowing you exposure to working directly with our cross functional teams including sales, marketing curriculum, and customer service, as well as with the European leadership team.
- To have the opportunity to shape our business in France.
- A competitive salary
- Nice work environment and English as a working language.
Established in 2017, LingoAce is a venture-backed global education technology (Edtech) start-up, offering an immersive language learning experience tailored to meet the needs of learners aged 3 to 15 years old, across a range of language proficiency levels and diverse cultural backgrounds.
A committed partner to both young learners and their parents, LingoAce harnesses the capabilities of passionate teachers along with research-backed digital content, featuring animation, gamification, and AI, to effectively deliver authentic and interactive online language lessons.
By nurturing the next generation of confident multi-lingual communicators, LingoAce aims to broaden their horizons and unlock future opportunities for these students. With a team of more than 1,300 LingoAcers, 4,000 certified teachers currently, and offices in the U.S., Southeast Asia and China, LingoAce serves students across 100 countries and regions.
This year, we are honored to be named in the GSV EdTech 150, a list of the world’s most transformative growth companies in digital learning. In 2021 closed our Series C and B funding rounds, with a total of $180 million raised to date. Some of our great partners and backers include Sequoia Capital India, Owl Ventures, Tiger Global, Shunwei Capital, SWC Global & Decent Capital.