Snow’s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology. We ensure the trillions spent on all forms of technology drives maximum value. Today, more than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide visibility, optimize usage and spend, minimize risk and enhance services.
Every team member, from leadership to the front lines, is committed to helping our customers not just survive but thrive in an era of digital transformation. To sustain our explosive growth and drive operational excellence, we are looking for talented and ambitious professionals who love a challenge and have a bias for action.
As part of the Brand & Communications team, the Copy Editor is responsible for Snow’s brand voice and editorial standards. You are an excellent writer, skilled editor and enthusiastic collaborator with experience in enterprise technology / software, who can deftly work with a wide range of stakeholders to develop strategic content deliverables. You will create an editorial style guide and scalable review processes to ensure all go-to-market content is of the highest quality.
You will also write content that builds our brand, attracts an audience, converts prospects and engages customers. This position will involve close collaboration with stakeholders in Creative, Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, Product and more around the world.
Responsibilities May Include
Brand & Content Strategy
- Create and drive adoption of an editorial style guide that builds out our brand voice and reflects best practices
- Develop a deep understanding of our audience and our market to ensure content is accurate, informative and engaging
- Help keep a consistent content engine running and in sync across the marketing organization, collaborating closely with the Communications Director and Content Marketing Manager as well as the Demand Generation and Product Marketing teams.
- Ensure all marketing content meets high quality standards, editing with a sharp eye for grammar, tone and clarity
- Develop and scale a streamlined process for editing and approving content from a variety of sources across the organization
- Work closely with stakeholders to continually increase the quality of their own writing, providing guidance and on-going feedback that empowers the entire team.
- Write original content including blog posts, bylines, case studies and guides
- Write creative copy for brand, digital and demand campaigns
- Manage freelance writers and agency resources as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years of previous content experience in marketing or journalism
- Experience in enterprise technology required
- Exceptional content creation and copyediting skills
- Adept at picking up technical topics and distilling complex information for a variety of audiences
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills
- A team player who is always looking for the win-win opportunity
- Comfortable working in a global program that spans multiple regions and time zones
- Writing and editing samples will be required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.