Paved is an established and growing marketplace that connects email newsletters with some of the world’s largest brands.
We’re a small distributed team, profitable, and growing quickly.
About This Role
Paved is seeking a clever content writer to join our team. You’re a wiz with words and are skilled at producing engaging, punchy copy that inspires action. You understand that a compelling narrative is the backbone of successful marketing campaigns. Your entrepreneurial spirit and high (but focused) energy allows you to create impact quickly.
This is a part-time contractor position for 10-20 hours per week with the potential to become a full-time permanent role.
While Paved is headquartered in New York, we are a distributed team with team members across the world. We don’t have any country restrictions, however, this role will operate on GMT or Eastern Time.
- You’ll be responsible primarily for blog content as well as marketing copy for other channels, including website, email, social media, paid advertising, and video
- Communicate complicated technical topics in clear, concise & compelling ways to both a non-technical audience & our highly technical enthusiast base
- Proofread and QA your work and that of your teammates
- Manage and solicit blog content from our user base of over 2,000 publishers.
- Work autonomously, with little hand-holding
- Expert command of the English language (written and verbal), with the ability to write in a wide variety of styles.
- Must be a copywriting pro — masterfully creating value-packed, relatable content with attitude.
- 2+ years experience working within a tech, agency, or SaaS company
- 2+ years in a copywriting or marketing role
- Strong focus on data and producing results.
- A strong sense of ownership and the desire to work remotely with limited supervision.
- Experience with SEO best practices in copywriting a plus
- Experience with Webflow.
- Interest in newsletters.
- Social media marketing experience.