Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo, General Catalyst, Ten Eleven Ventures, Accel, Madrone Capital and Warburg Pincus.
Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 500 people worldwide and revenues over $220 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition.
Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
We’re looking for someone who advocates for design and helps shape product experiences by crafting copy that helps users complete the task at hand.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in product/technical writing and content strategy.
- Experience writing for mobile apps or other interactive environments.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
Nice to Haves
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as; desktop and mobile, Android, and iOS.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet key project milestones.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills (e.g. word choice, grammar, and style).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.