Our vision is to become the Skyscanner for online shopping, the place for South East Asia’s 600M people start their e-commerce journey. The place where consumers discover the latest trends, compare prices and get the best deal. With more than 3 billion offers on our platform; 30+ million monthly shoppers; and, a reputation as an independent authority when it comes to insights about the regional e-commerce sector, iPrice is at the centre of South East Asia’s e-commerce revolution.
Why join us?
Surround yourself with people who are ambitious, passionate, dynamic and constantly looking for ways to improve themselves. Join us and help us drive iPrice’s continued success, our monthly double-digit growth, and be a part of a diverse environment which combines the talent and insights of the 7 countries we that are operating in!
- Organization backed by world class investors like Naver, Line, Gobi and 500 Start-ups
- Management team comprised of international managers with experience from world-class organizations
- Performance focused culture championing ownership, transparency and open communication
- Diverse colleagues (25 nationalities and counting)
- Coaching and world-class trainings with access to key experts in your field
- Copywrite content for our website to educate users products
- Research of products and brands that appeal to customers
- Update digital media with timely content
- Assist Content Writing team on operational task
- Increase SEO traffic through keyword-optimized content
- Students are encouraged to apply
- A passion for writing and everything in between
- Good knowledge in the trends around the Southeast Asia market.
- Must be TH nationality, to ensure you are understand TH language and cultures
- Good skill in Thai, especially writing Thai in correct grammar and format.
- Good skill in English, verbally and written.
- Familiar with using Google sheet, MS Excel
- With a dynamic personality.
- A creative-eye and detail-oriented take on tasks.
- Knowledge and understanding SEO is a plus!
- Comprehensive healthcare including outpatient/in-patient benefits for you
- Extra perks including claimable grab rides if you’re in the office past 7 pm; stocked pantry; subsidised vending machine/ snacks and plenty of iPrice events.