At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset.
Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The ADT Digital Marketing SEO team is seeking an experienced and passionate Content Writer with SEO skills, to join the fast-paced, growing ADT marketing organization at HQ in Boca Raton, FL or Aurora, CO.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with other passionate marketers, industry leading subject matter experts, and other SEO team members to help scale ADT’s organic search presence across Google through crafting expert level, deeply researched, data driven digital performance content.
Your contributions to ideation, research and content development will help ADT increase search visibility, grow traffic to ADT.com, and acquire new customers. The ideal candidate is a T-shaped copywriter; with a depth of writing skill, but plenty of breadth to be effective for SEO.
The well-known ADT brand generates a significant amount of organic search volume, so it is crucial that we continue to position our strong brand for success through 2021 and beyond to drive business impact for the organic channel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Content Planning and Development: Work with the SEO Content Strategy Manager on content ideation, research, planning and writing new data driven SEO content to grow ADT.com SEO rankings and increase organic search traffic. Optimizing and refreshing existing ADT.com content that garners trust and creates demand for ADT services and products.
- Content Optimization and Improvement: Optimizes content for all lines of business as requests come into the SEO team for review and recommendations to add organic search performance value.
- Write Link Building Pitches: As part of the link building process, helps the SEO Content Strategy Manager with writing persuasive pitches which are sent to digital publications to attract backlinks to ADT.com; which grows trust and authority in search engines.
- Develop Local SEO Content: Assist in boosting the ADT local SEO program by crafting fresh Google My Business posts for ADT’s 350+ locations and producing locally focused content for ADT.com local service area pages.
- Performance Measurement & Reporting: Works with the SEO Data Optimization Manager to track and analyze content performance and impact to the business.
Education & Certification
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience ideating/writing digital assets within large organizations
- Preferred 5-7 years of experience writing expert level deeply researched digital marketing content in an Enterprise environment
- Understanding of content marketing best practices and tactics such as conversion copywriting techniques
- 3+ years of experience collaborating with an SEO team
- Demonstrated ability to lead content marketing campaigns, including conducting keyword research and copywriting
- The ability to find unique angles for storytelling
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work across cross functional organizations and develop cohesive executable strategies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs & Sheet
All candidates will be asked to provide a portfolio or samples of recent work.
The pay range for this role is $56,000 - $85,000 annually and is based on experience and qualifications.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued.
Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.