We are creating an altruistic platform that facilitates the connection and exchange of information between individuals and/or organizations that need help with those that are providing help and vice versa. The way that we are going to bootstrap our social media, is by listing thousands of projects and initiatives that are tackling COVID-19 pandemic.
We are looking for volunteer who want to join us in our fight against pandemics like COVID-19 and other crisis alike.
As a Content Writer ( Volunteer ) at Fight Pandemics, you will:
- Bring content ideas to life by delivering tangible content to deliver intended messaging.
- Collaborate with branding team to internalise personality of the brand into your content.
- Work together with the design UX team in order to have the best copy for our site.
- Write blog-posts, social media snippets, press releases and any content that could be used in different channel.
- Related background in Marketing / Advertising.
- Experience with growth marketing.
- Able to document everything.
- Have some product experience.
- Related background in blog, content writing or journalism.
- Engaging storyteller.
- Familiarity with social media platforms.
- PR manager (super nice to have).
- You are a problem solver wit Hands-on mentality.
- You want to learn and help in anyway possible.
- You want to be part of something great that positively impacts society especially in times of crisis.
- You are proactive to collaborate remotely.
Why Join Us?
- Expand your network. You get to work as a part of a innovative, global and diverse team.
- Be part of a movement. We are doing big, much needed things and dream big about where this all will take us.
- Learn and grow. You get to continuously learn and develop your skills. You might join us because of your skills in business development, but are able to contribute to any team's work if you'd like.
- Be free. You have the freedom to set the hours you are able to work every week.
- Do good. It is a scientific fact that volunteering for a good cause improves your wellbeing.
This position is strictly ‘volunteer’ and is an unpaid position.