Do you have a passion for words, a penchant for technology, and can articulate the difference between features and benefits? Pix4D is looking for a talented content writer specialist to join our Marketing team in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Setting the voice and tone of company-wide communication
- Develop copy for marketing activities, including but not limited to: use cases, eBooks, press releases, social media posts, video scripts and all digital properties (ads, pix4d.com, email campaigns, newsletters, etc.)
- Optimize content for pix4d.com, implementing recommendations to improve the website traffic
- Manage all company communication content and coordinate content production with colleagues through the various channels
- Write copy for collateral and sales enablement tools
- Coordinate translation of produced content
- Evaluate communication activities and ROI (monitoring and reporting)
- A bachelor degree in marketing, journalism or communication
- Demonstrated experience in writing press releases, case studies, white papers and marketing communications
- Knowledge of SEO and how people find relevant content is critical
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, concisely and creatively telling stories, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Programmed to take initiative to learn and get things done
- Possess the ability to work independently and contribute to a team environment
- English perfectly written and spoken, good knowledge of at least one other language a plus (preferably German or Spanish)
- Perfect fit with Pix4D’s spirit: passionate, positive, collaborative and respectful attitude
Some points listed below involving interactions with others are temporarily suspended due to the covid situation.
- Permanent contract in a growing international company
- Well-located office close to Lausanne with an easy access by public transportation and a parking available
- Cool and modern workplace where you can just relax and enjoy!
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- Development opportunities to boost your career!
- Team-building activities
- Company event once a year in Lausanne (Switzerland) with Pix4Ders from all offices where we share information, play, eat and party together!
- Company's contribution to some events: _Bike to Work_ (the biggest health and cycling promotion campaign in Switzerland), Lausanne Marathon
- Free seasonal fresh fruits, infusions and hot drinks
- Monthly free healthy and gourmand breakfasts (including gluten free!) to welcome new comers
- Discounts for restaurants and cafes, pharmacy, fitness centers, massages or other services (sophrology, coaching, physical preparation for the 10km, 20km, marathon, triathlon, cycling), and on Swiss Fair Trade products
Pix4D is a unique, fun, and intellectually stimulating company where you can grow and excel in your field. Our environment is authentic and multicultural, a place where we respect and learn from each other in the pursuit of being the best at what we do. Get more information here.
Pix4D is a developer of cutting edge software that converts images taken by hand, drone, or plane into survey-grade accurate and georeferenced 2D mosaics, 3D models and point clouds. Founded in 2011, Pix4D is rapidly expanding from its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, to offices in Denver, San Francisco, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo and Madrid.
Pix4D technology enables lightweight civilian drones to become mapping and surveying tools for 3D reconstruction of any changing environment. It forms the base of many cloud-processing solutions and is used by thousands of professionals worldwide on desktop (Windows, OS X, Linux) mobile (iOS and Android) and cloud environments.