IoT Tribe accelerates the growth and adoption of disruptive technologies globally. As a trusted partner to corporates, government agencies, investors, startups, SMEs and other ecosystem players across industry verticals worldwide, IoT Tribe brings together communities where tech talent and partnerships can thrive.
We enable corporates and the public sector to disrupt the future through fast-track technology adoption and co-creation, data-driven insights, white-label accelerators, support for intrapreneurship and corporate venturing. We achieve this through a unique, highly collaborative and curated technology ecosystem that drives disruption. We offer our partners unparalleled access to technologies and partnerships that can fuel their businesses and startups access to an equity-free accelerator that will help them scale.
We are looking for a Content Writer & Social Media Co-ordinator based in London (or remote working depending on lockdown restrictions). This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing, successful and progressive company and there is a real chance to develop and grow your role within the company, where innovation, enthusiasm and hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, we are looking for an energetic employee with a can-do attitude. Ideally you will have a varied skill set and will have demonstrated an interest in tech and entrepreneurship.
Duties will be varied and match the pace and needs of the programmes we deliver. They will include, but will not be limited to:
- Creating high quality content such as thought leadership pieces, media releases, articles, newsletters and profiles
- Managing and implementing the social media strategy
- Creating engaging content for marketing activities
- Initiating and generating internal and external comms, ensuring messaging is on brand and consistent
- Contributing to webinar, event and sponsorship opportunities as well as award submissions
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies
- Providing insightful reporting on content engagement
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
We are looking for a creative and driven individual who has a track record of turning possibilities into tangible outcomes.
- Self-motivated: it’s important you can organise and prioritize your own workload and successfully complete assigned tasks on time in a guided but autonomous way
- A team player: you are committed to the company and are able to work in a team
- An exceptional communicator: you know how to make attractive presentations and compelling emails to potential partners
- Digitally literate: you have a thorough basis of computer applications used in the start-up or technology business
You will also be a firm believer that anyone can play a valuable role in technology and will strive to make sure that communications in any format are inclusive and invite diversity.