Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains – we are a team that loves to play hard and work harder. As an Outside Magazine Best Place to Work 8 years running, we believe success is powered by our team’s happiness. We’re just a talented bunch of innovative developers, creative artists, social experts, email ninjas, search enthusiasts, anglers, alpine skiers, trail runners, environmentalists, who genuinely care about our client’s success.
Our vision is to be the premier digital agency in the hospitality industry by driving quality conversions and creating digital experiences that inspire and motivate travelers to place. Our mission is to create value and deliver measurable results to our clients through innovation and quality in the digital space. We focus on sustainable growth driven by the success of our clients, the strength of our team and a culture that encourages excellence in both our professional and personal lives.
We are looking for a creative writer and experienced SEO to join our growing Digital Marketing team. Must have a proven track record of writing digital content that converts, as well as a strong understanding of SEO best practices and strategies.
The Bluetent Digital Marketing Team provides vacation rental industry clients with SEO, SEM, social media, content, and comprehensive digital strategies that are aimed at driving qualified traffic, enhancing the user experience, and increasing conversions. The Content Writer / SEO Specialist wears two hats on the team: Key responsibilities include writing content for new websites, migrating content for website builds, crafting concise copy for print materials, and delivering ongoing content (blogs,area guides, branded content) for clients. In this role, you will also complete SEO Setups for new website clients, as well as craft ongoing SEO strategies for our clients in the vacation rental industry, including monthly reporting and implementation of strategies.
In This Role, You Will
- Work clients to plan, write, and build out new content for website builds
- Migrate content from one site to another for new website builds
- Write concise and creative copy for print material including postcards, ads, and brochures
- Ideate and create new website content for monthly clients, including blogs, events pages, activity guides, branded pages, and transactional pages.
- Complete SEO setups for new website builds, which includes 301 redirects, keyword research, on-page optimization, Google Analytics setup, Google Search Console verification, and xml sitemap configuration.
- Work closely with a portfolio of small to medium-sized vacation rental clients to develop unique SEO strategies based on individual client needs and business goals.
- Use established SEO tools to perform keyword research, rank tracking, SEO audits, identify errors, review backlinks, and run competitive analyses.
- Prepare monthly Analytics reports to communicate progress and strategy to clients.
- Have a strong understanding of SEO best practices in order to conduct SEO audits and implement recommended changes.
- Keep up with SEO trends and vacation rental industry blogs and news to apply best practices or new recommendations to client work.
- Minimum of 2 years agency or in-house SEO experience
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization best practices and how the Google algorithm works
- Proficient in analyzing data in Google Analytics
- Able to use Google Search Console to address website issues and errors
- Experience using SEO tools to conduct keyword research, track keyword rankings, and audit websites
- Knowledge of the Local SEO ecosystem
- Ability to multi-task, including managing multiple client accounts and content projects at once, while keeping track of website launch dates, to-dos, tasks, and communication
- Some type of professional writing experience will be useful in this role
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong customer services skills and the desire to achieve great results for clients
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – as well as fast typing skills
- Able to work both independently and in a team setting, with a willingness to help where needed
- Enthusiasm and a passion for digital marketing
- Experience working with Drupal a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As part of the hiring process at Bluetent, we ask that job candidates complete The Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment. Please set aside 5-10 minutes for completion, although you have unlimited time to complete the assessment once it is started. The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment does not measure intelligence, education or experience. It simply measures work and communication needs. Please use the link provided to take the assessment.