We're looking for a self-starter to help us shape content for a new startup led by experienced co-founders. Reflecting lifestyle and wellness, we will shape a new frontier in women's health across marketing channels.
You will work closely with the creative director/CMO, PM and designers to shape a variety of content types. The role is a hybrid of research/support as well as ideation and engaging, intelligent, digital-ready writing.
Work to help execute, shape and maintain the brand voice across all channels.
- Responsible for copy execution across a variety of different marketing channels and formats including: web site copy research and crafting, storytelling in various formats, , email + SMS, social channels, performance marketing ad units, PR/influencer materials and other digital campaigns and / or landing pages
- Execute multiple detailed marketing projects at various stages
- Consistently self-manage deadlines with PM support
- Navigate brand voice within FDA/regulatory guidelines, branded editorial content, engaging education and promotional copy
- Stay on top of trends in women's health, culture and wellness, for ideation and as the team's eyes and eyes on social and editorial channels that matter
Your Skills and Experience
- 2 - 4+ years of copywriting and editing experience required, within the beauty, wellness or lifestyle sectors preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism OR in psychology or health
- Solid research ability with attention to detail and documentation
- Excellent writing / editing skills, understanding of SEO and application of brand standards
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to effectively collaborate with fast-moving team in a test-and-learn startup environment
- Experience with SEO and a working knowledge of organic search optimization preferred
- Ability to receive feedback, make changes, and deliver new ideas and drafts based on that feedback.
- Portfolio containing a strong understanding of brand voice, product driven storytelling across multiple touch-points
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a high turn-around, deadline-driven schedule
- Interest in women's health, culture and well-being