Agora.io is changing the way people communicate globally. We have developed an industry-leading set of SDKs and APIs, and a software-defined real-time network, all packaged into the Agora.io cloud-based communication platform. We power extreme low latency broadcasting, video, and high-end audio for leading brands, worldwide, enabling the next generation of embedded real-time communications for mobile, web, and desktop applications.
With over 500 million SDK installs and accelerated growth, we are our expanding our global
team. This is a rare opportunity to make an impact. Not only are we are changing the way the world communicates, we’re building our team and organization with careful, collaborative thought. Your ideas and voice are welcome here – you’ll make an impact while you evolve your career.
PR CONTENT WRITER/MANAGER
Agora.io is hunting for a great content marketer to join our marketing team and help build out our content strategy and execution. We are looking for someone who is a born storyteller, loves writing, and who is passionate about driving content that generates excellent business outcomes.
Our Content Writer/Manager will manage PR agency, approve storyline, create case studies, website copy, blog posts and legendary advertisements. You’ll apply your creativity and proven business writing skills to help build our brand and tell our story, to help Agora.io achieve its growth goals.
- Manage PR agency and storyline to drive growth of Agora Share of Voice
- Manage marketing communications program, which includes PR and event communications
- Oversee content production across channels, working collaboratively with our developer marketing, product marketing, and core marketing teams, ensuring effective content is created and promoted across all relevant channels.
- Develop cutting edge white-papers that drive brand awareness.
- Interview customers and deliver compelling case studies.
- Create website content that targets both developers and product owners.
- Responsible for daily content production, which includes blogs, emails and external marketing communications.
- Develop sales presentations and video production content which is designed to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Develop content specific to diverse verticals and international markets.
- Measure and track content success and brand reach.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies
- BA/BS in a related field;
- 3-7 years of experience in a content writing/management/marketing role at a B2B company; extra credit given to candidates who also have experience writing for developer/technical audiences, working in the communications industry, in start-ups, and who have built content marketing programs from scratch;
- Experience writing and producing a variety of different content assets;
- A gifted communicator, writer, and presenter, with exceptional storytelling ability;
- Highly detail-oriented; outstanding organizational and project management skills;
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; excited to be a part of a super-fast-growing team;
- Upbeat, positive attitude and a collaborative working style.