At iOFFICE, we believe in empowering leaders to realize the full potential of their business, wherever work takes place. Through space planning, employee experience, and asset management SaaS solutions, we help companies create the most responsive, frictionless workplaces everywhere.
The future belongs to those who create it, and our team does that every day. We’re constantly adding new features to our software to enhance user experiences, integrate with new technology, and help our customers make sense of workplace and equipment data.
If you’re someone who’s creative, curious, and collaborative with a passion for solving the kinds of problems that may not even exist yet, we want you to join us!
Position Summary: Are you a seasoned content writer with experience building strong editorial calendars based on sharing industry trends and insights?
We're looking for a full-time, in-house senior writer to help expand thought leadership as the blogger and copywriter for our flagship software.
What Makes You a Good Fit for This Role
- You're an experienced professional journalist or blogger and have written for B2B audiences
- You write from your audience's perspective and always communicate what's in it for them
- You tap into industry trends and research to inform your writing and proactively recommend topics
- You can build a thematic publishing calendar for short- and long-form content resources
- Bonus points if you've written for audiences/on topics in the corporate real estate, facility management, or software industries and have an active interest in the changing nature of the (physical) workplace
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Rapidly produce quality blog content by writing, editing, and publishing multiple 1,200+-word posts per week.
- Write long-format content resources such as e-books or white papers.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars by researching industry content and suggesting audience-appropriate topics to support keyword strategy.
- Input, review, and publish content on marketing automation platforms, including creating new landing pages.
- Analyze SEO and trends in web traffic to optimize content performance.
- Write detailed creative content for marketing campaigns and events, including webinars and podcasts.
- Copy write and edit marketing and communications content, such as press releases, internal communications, brochures, sales sheets, presentations, email campaigns, social media posts and case studies.
- Understand iOFFICE’s customer personas and adhere to voice and writing style guidelines, shaping writing to core campaign messaging and for target audience segments.
- Maintain familiarity with key product features and updates to communicate their value proposition.
- Ability to change approach with tailoring messages for different audiences
- Strong attention to detail/editing capabilities
- Experience in professional blogging and content SEO
- Understands and able to write for B2B/some technical audiences
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Chrome, Internet Explorer).
- HubSpot marketing automation software (or similar content management system or blogging platforms).
- Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, PhotoShop, InDesign/InCopy).
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses: Must be proficient in AP Style editing and provide professional writing samples.
- Base Salary
- Above-average benefits including medical insurance, dental & vision, and disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) plus paid holidays
- 401k plan
- Casual dress
Location: Houston, Texas
iOFFICE empowers organizations to create the most responsive, frictionless workplaces everywhere. More than 8,000 organizations in 85 countries choose our SaaS solutions to make their workforces more productive and simplify facility and equipment management.
Workplace leaders use our namesake next-generation IWMS for strategic space planning to create better experiences and scale their real estate. Equipment and fleet managers keep operations running smoothly with enterprise asset management solution ManagerPlus.
Maintenance managers and techs love user-friendly Hippo CMMS. And HR and IT choose safe space booking and visitor software Teem because they can quickly integrate it with collaboration tools employees already use. Get to know us at www.iOFFICECORP.com.