UpStar Labs, an Incubator by KMS Technology, is started to help founders and developers build and launch great software in the global market. We invest in tech startups and provide the necessary support and infrastructure for them to be successful. Our portfolio companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, Sprynkl, Grove, and more to come. If you are passionate, talented and ambitious, work with us or join one of our portfolio companies to conquer the world together
At Katalon, we believe the fundamental factors that fuels the digital economy growth are software quality and delivery speed. We are helping more than 65,000 companies of all sizes and shapes transform and automate their software testing to deliver better software at a much faster pace. Our vision is that eventually, every company that writes software will use Katalon for automated testing.
Katalon is committed to each Katalian’s (the way we call ourselves) growth, learning, development, and his/her entire employment experience. We relentlessly promote a growth mindset, innovation, transparency, and commitment because we know that our vision is only achieved when our team members succeed. We want you and your ideas to thrive at Katalon. Come join us.
- Assist the marketing team with all internal and external communications collaterals in English, from writing, editing, to coordinating with the designers and web developers.
- Develop, execute, and oversee Katalon content plans, including monthly newsletters, press releases, branding messages, social media copy, user manuals, legal documents, and other web content.
- Manage, proofread, and edit marketing materials authored by product experts.
- Compose and copy edit blog articles related to the test automation domain.
- Analyze content performance and make data-driven decisions to maximize content impact.
- 1+ years of experience as a Content writer/editor, or a similar role in technology companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or English.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English. A flair for brevity, as well as flawless spelling and grammar.
- A knack for channeling different editorial voices, and an understanding of brand audience — what they care about and what they share.
- An affinity for writing on technical topics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A confident and positive character with good communication skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Prior experience in the technology industry is preferred.
- The portfolio is required for this position
- Experience in AP Style or Chicago Manual of Style is a major plus.
Perks you Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!