Our vision is to become your Online Shopping Companion, the place where Southeast Asia’s 600M people start their e-commerce journey, where consumers discover the latest deals, compare prices and save money.
With more than 6 billion offers on our platform, 100+ million unique shoppers last year, and a reputation as an independent authority when it comes to insights about the regional e-commerce sector, iPrice is at the centre of Southeast Asia’s e-commerce revolution.
Why Join Us?
Surround yourself with people who are ambitious, passionate, dynamic and constantly looking for ways to improve themselves:
- Work in a Booming Sector with Exciting Challenges
- Connect with an Inspirational Leadership Team
- Hyper-charge your Personal Growth
- And don't miss out on our Awesome Culture
- Write content for our website to educate users products
- Willing to learn about basic SEO in writing
- Perform basic keyword research using SEO tools
- Fulfil all requirement for each written piece
- Assist Content Writing team on operational tasks
- Students are encouraged to apply
- A passion for writing and everything in between
- Good knowledge in the trends around the Indonesia market
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia, both verbally and written
- Communicate well in English (verbally and written)
- Able to work remotely, own computer or laptop
- Has stable and reliable internet connection
- A creative-eye and detail-oriented take on tasks.
- Knowledge and understanding SEO is a plus!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits (including outpatient, in-patient, dental & pharmaceutical benefits for you and your family)
- Accelerated career progression support by structured training/development programs (including Internal curriculum, IELTS and external training support)
- Adaptable working approach during pandemic (including leave in lieu, flexible working hours, Work from Home and Work From Home Country)
- Numerous Office perks (including monthly lunch & team allowances, claimable grab rides in past 7:30pm; stocked pantry; subsidised vending machine and plenty of events)
- Support for non-Malaysian’s (including relocation / work permit and visa support.