Ataccama delivers AI-powered data management & governance to clients all around the world. The amount of content we generate is constantly growing. Would you like to help us get the conversation started with new talent? Have some ideas to help sustain teamwork and our company culture while most of us are working from home? Join the team and help craft a strong voice for our hiring and internal communication channels.
- Write great content. And then write some more. Take the lead on drafting content for:
- Slack company announcements from well-being to D&I
- Blog posts from A to Z for Life At Ataccama
- HR marketing-related social media posts
- Short slogans/taglines for company merch and other collateral
- Events (print and digital materials)
- Hiring materials (print and digital) incl. booklets, job fair riddles, etc.
- Refreshing our jobs portal and job ads
- Office TV screens etc. (once we’re back in the office)
- Be a meticulous proofreader for anything connected with HR, HR marketing, hiring, and internal communications.
- Help out. Be willing to draft copy, edit, re-write, proofread, and comment on any piece of content for the company if needed.
- You don’t run away from small but important tasks like Slack messages or microcopy. You can handle them with ease and a can do/edit attitude. Yes, we edit a lot. Together. We just love (im)perfection and discussions to turn our copy into a masterpiece.
- The vast majority of your role will be writing and editing, but you’re interested in all areas of marketing and are happy to dive into other activities.
Is This You?
- Your English is perfect, there’s no doubt about it. You’re used to adjusting your language based on the situation and target audience (mainly tech enthusiasts).
- You’re best friends with grammar, punctuation, editorial style, and typography. You are able to put together helpful guidelines for your colleagues, or give advice if asked.
- You focus on creating compact and clear content that delivers essential information without ambiguity, misinterpretation, or loose ends.
- We work as ONE team. Hedvika takes care of our fun and informal internal communications and wellbeing activities, Veronika presents us to the outside world through external HR Marketing, Kat will work in tandem with you and mentor you while you learn the ropes, and Verča is our (small :D) team lead. When someone needs an extra hand (or a few), you’re willing to roll up your sleeves and help out (eg. with a wellbeing event or a webinar).
- Experience from a tech startup or an international company will give you extra points.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, an additional personal day for each year you’re in the company
- Personal & professional development, education (online language and other courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- “Unlimited playground” (Room to adjust and expand your role, or switch teams based on your individual skills and interests).
- Modern hardware/equipment (laptop, mobile phone, headphones, office chair, desk, monitor for your home office)
- 20/50 GB of mobile data to improve your home office work experience
- FlexiPass card, free entrance to the Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Employee appreciation gifts throughout the year
- Relaxed work environment, offices in Karlín
- Office bikes, skateboards, and electric scooters
- Great coffee and refreshments in the kitchen.