Moss is a technology-driven expenses and credit card platform. We are a team of entrepreneurs and FinTech experts on a mission to help businesses bring transparency and control to their business spend. Having raised a total of €130 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending and enable our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. Innovation is embedded in our values and we are constantly improving our product.
LinkedIn has named us one of the top 5 start-ups in the whole of Germany. But most importantly: we are on fire for Moss, pursue ambitious goals and celebrate our successes as a team.
Are you passionate about writing, have a feeling for relevant topics and are you enthusiastic about SEO and content marketing? We are looking for an experienced and marketing-driven English (SEO) Content Writer (f/m/d)!
What You Will Do
- As our Content Writer, you support our content marketing activities with your deeply researched, brand-consistent texts and independently develop formats and concepts.
- You combine value-added content with data-driven SEO writing and follow the given best practices to significantly support the organic growth of our website.
- With your talent for storytelling, you captivate our audience right up to the last sentence, whether in SEO articles, blog posts, white papers or customer stories.
- You have a good feel for our target audience and support our brand on its way to becoming a thought leader in finance.
- You're used to adapting your writing to the brand's tone of voice, making each of your content pieces sound unmistakably Moss.
- You enjoy in-depth research and are absolutely proficient in spelling and grammar.
- Help us conquer the European Market and be at the front of shaping our brand and tone of voice very early on.
What You Bring To The Table
- You have been writing successfully in the field of SEO/content marketing for at least three years and have some meaningful work samples to show.
- You know how to implement SEO briefings in a success-oriented way and how to integrate product-related information.
- You think your job holistically, from research to the finished piece, and thus far beyond beautiful formulations.
- Ideally, you've gained experience in a fast-paced environment (start-up, agency) and you are familiar and can keep up with the speed.
- You are fundamentally interested in finance and business topics and/or are keen to continue your education and deepen your knowledge.
- Experience in B2B is a plus
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation package
- You’ll be joining a highly motivated, experienced, fun, and international team of 30+ nationalities
- You can work from one of our 6 beautiful offices in Europe (HQ in Berlin Mitte) or work remotely
- Contribute to and share the company's success
- Regular team events and Company Retreat
- Annual professional development budget, a mental health program plus additional benefits
- More to come. We’re just getting started!