Monito is a global platform helping migrants organize their life across borders, from finding the best way to send money home to opening a bank account in their new country or finding a job.
By offering leading insights, comparisons, and reviews, we strive to help people moving abroad to make the smartest and savviest decisions possible.
We are a digital and growth-oriented team based in Lausanne, Switzerland, and we have global ambitions!
Demand to send money from or to Ukraine surged 500% after Russia’s invasion and Monito kept an up-to-date list of the best options helping more than 50k people and their transfers since.
- In order to help Ukrainian refugees through these sincere times, we’re looking for 1-2 Ukrainian native speakers for a Ukrainian Content Writer & Editor (freelancer) position.
Ideally, we’d like you to have a knack for translating complex financial & administrative jargon into easily digestible advice and to help our audience to make savvy decisions.
What You Will Be Doing as Our Ukrainian Content Writer & Editor Freelancer
- Write high-quality content for those affected by the war about migration-related topics such as immigration rules, government programs, opening a foreign bank account, making money transfers, finding a job etc.
- Work on Monito's editorial calendar from ideas to publication in collaboration with our SEO team, identifying topics and producing content pieces that Monito's users will find, enjoy reading, and share.
What We Expect From You
- You identify with Monito’s values
- You’re a native Ukrainian speaker with a good command of English for our internal communication
- You’re a motivated team player who is ready to learn the ins-and-outs of the money transfer industry
- You sympathize with our users and you know how to break down complex topics in a way that they can make savvy decisions
What We Have To Offer
- Impact: Your writings will be read by millions and have the chance to directly impact their financial well-being
- Long-term partnership: We’re looking to build a solid and durable professional relationship
- Volume: We’re a content-driven company that will offer you a stable inflow of new work
- Payment: You will always be paid fairly and on time.
- A remote set-up: We are a remote-first company and have the tools to make our partnership work at a distance
- Learning: We’ll teach you the latest content and SEO trends, and you’ll receive thorough feedback on your work
- Teamwork: Collaborate with our awesome team. You may be a freelancer, but you’ll be an integral part of our team
- Flexibility: Your working hours are yours alone
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.
- Ukrainian Speaking Native
- Experienced writer
- Good command of English for internal communication
- Experience with one or more SEO research tools such as Ahrefs or SEMrush.