The Content Writer will be responsible in creating product descriptions for items to be uploaded on ZALORA website. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. This role will be reporting to the Content Writer Supervisor and Production Associate Manager, and will be based in MCX, Muntinlupa City.
- Creating clear, concise, and consistent product descriptions for our website
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Proofreading of own product descriptions
- Consistent brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Quality checking of images, categories, and descriptions of products from ZALORA Cluster
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Must have a stable Internet connection at home
- Willing to work at home and in MCX E-Commerce Center, Muntinlupa City
- Can start ASAP
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA is Asia’s leading online fashion, beauty and lifestyle destination, part of Global Fashion Group. As one of the region’s pioneer large scale ecommerce platforms, ZALORA has established a strong presence throughout the region, particularly in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong, and in Taiwan, enjoying over 50 million visits per month.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.