If you’re meticulous about the fine print, Xtremax wants you onboard! You should be a highly motivated, flexible, organized, driven and talented content writer with progressive communication skills across teams and stakeholders. We’re looking for someone who has an affinity for words, so if you think you’re the perfect fit, come apply today!
- Produce well-researched content for publication online
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience.
- A degree in business or writing