You are a content writer or website manager looking to expand your skills. You enjoy brainstorming ideas, creating complementary content across multiple channels, and developing sales and marketing materials. WITHIN is looking for a Content Writer to help increase WITHIN’s visibility in the marketplace. This is just the starting point in a rapidly expanding company and role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Support content development efforts for B2B business development/marketing (case studies, email marketing, presentation decks, award submissions, white papers)
- Create copy as assigned for a variety of assets such as social posts, thought leadership blogs, infographics, ebooks, guides
- Update and monitor content calendar and ensure deadline adherence for consistent publishing cadence
- Work with marketing & sales leadership to identify top content opportunities and build a comprehensive and ongoing strategy.
- Interface with cross-functional teams to design and implement campaigns effectively
- Test and evaluate effectiveness of content initiatives with a data-driven lens
- Ad hoc content development projects as needed
- 3+ years experience in B2B content marketing in copywriting, editing or similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office and/or GSuite, fluency in PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Ability to write clean, quality content with minimal to light oversight
- Knack for distilling large amounts of quantitative data into a single slide
- Excellent narrative storytelling ability
- Full professional proficiency (written and spoken) in the English Language
- Comfortable working in a deadline-oriented environment
- General business acumen
- Knowledge of SEO
- Demand Gen experience
- Experience managing Social Media accounts
- Interest in brand and performance marketing
We are Performance Branding experts, working with scalable and enterprise brands including Nike, Spanx, and Shake Shack. We leverage digital channels and creative to grow our clients. Data drives our decision making and enables us to operate like trusted business partners. WITHIN works with brands to collapse the funnel between performance and brand marketing unifying objectives, targets, strategy, and implementation. Partnered with a brand’s value proposition, our integrated media and personalized content solutions prioritize profits and growth over channel optimization, taking a holistic approach to marketing programs, and training our people across every channel. We use the best technology available along with proprietary tools delivering the best performance for our clients.
Everyone at WITHIN wants to grow and be challenged. It’s a collaborative place made up of small, closely knit and versatile teams that are fast and adaptive to solve problems and build systems. We support remote work, and provide a physically distanced office space for those who need it.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits based on ability level including:
- Base salary DOE
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Bonus opportunities
- Monthly Phone Stipend
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Dog friendly office
- Full Time Remote Work options.