Join an industry leading company today! WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for entry-level candidates who possess strong writing and research skills to join our growing company as Content Writers. This role focuses on developing engaging written and visual content for our website and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
This position is also available as a remote position. If you’re searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
As a Content Writer, You Will
- Write in-depth product descriptions with the perfect blend of creative and technical writing skills
- Write and edit a variety of content including articles, blogs, buying guides, and other supportive text
- Utilize SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and keyword strategies to increase website traffic
- Enter shipping information and relevant product data into our database
- Research and compile informative product buying guides to influence purchasing decisions
- Regularly correspond with external vendors and internal departments to complete projects
- Edit product descriptions, buying guides, and supportive text throughout our e-commerce website
- Work on special projects such as writing video scripts, developing marketing copy for e-blasts and site ads, and maintaining internal resources
- Manage an ongoing task list of buying guides, special projects, and several hundred product descriptions per week
- Participate in team meetings and product trainings
- Communicate with the Purchasing, Site Maintenance, Photo, Video, Design, and SEO departments to complete projects on deadline
- Attend conferences related to the food industry
We Are Looking for Driven, Motivated Candidates Who
- Have solid written and verbal communication skills
- Are self-motivated to complete work assignments
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Are able to multi-task
- Have familiarity with SEO best practices regarding content
- Are receptive to feedback on their work
- Take initiative to solve problems independently
- Are willing to learn new tasks and new software
- Can adopt our writing style
- Have superior research skills
- Are willing to suggest improvements related to site features
- Are familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Tampa office features an on-site game room, open floor plan, sit/stand desks, and a dog-friendly work environment.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you’ll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
To Qualify, Candidates Must Have
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
Work From Home Benefits Include
- The essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform your job.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Content Writer position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.