VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing, asset management, tenant experience, and data platform where the industry comes to make deals happen and real-time data comes to life. The VTS platform is revolutionizing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done — disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the industry's modern operating system.
Our success is shown in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS worldwide, and we’ve expanded to over 700 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, Chicago, and San Francisco.
To learn more about VTS and to see our open roles, visit us at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How does this position help VTS succeed?
The Content Writer is responsible for building compelling content at VTS to help our clients (Landlords) communicate and build a deeper relationship with their tenants (office workers). This position will concept and create meaningful and impactful content that adds to a user’s workplace experience. You’ll develop long-form and short-form content that is informative, engaging, and persuasive. This is a critical role at the heart of our fast-growing tenant engagement marketing strategy team.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Creating well-researched content quickly and experimenting with content format, tone, and type to build world-class tenant engagement
- Bring your unique experience and perspective to identify opportunities to leverage content and copy to maximize user engagement and improve the user experience
- Work closely with the marketing strategist, clients, and graphic designer to create content for new programs, events, and offerings
- Deeply empathize with our users, their motivations, and challenges, making their workplace—both digital and physical, whether at home or at the office—more productive and enjoyable
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 3+ years experience as a writer, with a clear record in writing engaging, consumer-facing content in various forms including but not limited to: email, app notifications, social media, instructional guides, newsletters, playbooks, blog posts, and lifestyle articles
- Ability to write well-researched content quickly, that catches attention, retains interest, encourages continued engagement, and forms a relationship between users and the app and the landlord
- Flexible - has the ability to switch gears to write content in different tones and for different audiences that is consistently on-brand for each landlord or property
- Creativity - can take a single goal, concept, or idea and conceptualize several approaches and formats to communicate it (ex. short-form, long-form, language, analogies, teaching through questions, visuals, etc.). Has experience collaborating with graphic designers.
- Accuracy - can copy edit and proofread final deliverables
- Preferred background in lifestyle writing
- Strong user instincts and empathy
- Enthusiasm, commitment to excellence, self-motivation, a professional demeanor, is highly organized and detail-oriented
- A collaborative, team-oriented attitude
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.