Making Mobility Seamless
We're on the hunt for a creative Bid Writer, with a talent for storytelling help us win more bids. This is a newly created role that will suit someone that loves a variety of responsibilities and working across multiple teams. The role can be home based or located in our Cambridge Office.
What Will You Be Responsible For?
- Help us evolve our bids and proposals, ensuring a “customer first” focus
- Working closely with the Head of Bids, you will liaise with Vix internal teams to create persuasive and compelling narrative responses which will convince buyers to pick Vix.
- You will be part of a team that tracks opportunities through the sales cycle, identifying key themes to include in bid responses and formulate strategies to win.
- Review and maintain the bid library, collaborating where necessary with Vix Marketing to create collateral.
What Does Our Ideal Candidate Look Like?
- Computer skills, including MS Office suite
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong focus on task prioritisation and time management
What's In It For You?
Besides the opportunity to work for a global company that is customer and people focused. We offer:
- A truly flexible working environment
- Long established, stable and secure organisation
- The opportunity to work with diverse teams and cultures
- Solutions that genuinely improve the quality of life of millions worldwide
Sounds good? Then Apply Now. Get On Board Today!
Add your resume and anything else to showcase why you would be a great addition to our team. Don't forget to include confirmation of your working rights.
Candidates will need to be UK based with the legal right to work. No recruitment agencies, please! We won't accept any introductions.
Vix is a global leader in automatic fare collection, transit information and transit analytics solutions. Trusted by over 200 city and regional transport authorities around the world, we have been driving change in fare collection for over 35 years.
Vix Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and want to build a workforce as diverse as the community we serve. We aim to have a work environment where everyone feels included and everyone can realise their full potential.