Vital Proteins is an emerging, dynamic brand consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole-food-based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and wellbeing. Our team, where job titles and hierarchy are meaningless, is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. Vital Proteins seeks to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute good ideas. We are looking for individuals to help us think smarter and put a lot of ideas on the table in a short amount of time. Building a great company is our goal.
Quality individuals and getting the team right is our business plan.
As the Content Writer for Vital Performance, you will contribute to the Digital Business Unit’s success by writing and editing world-class health and wellness content that attracts, inspires, and nurtures our customers throughout the funnel. This is a key role that will help scale traffic to VitalProteins.com as well as grow our Vital Performance business.
What you will be responsible for
- Writing and editing compelling content for the company’s blog
- Implementing SEO best practices to drive high quality, high converting organic traffic to VitalProteins.com
- Helping maintain editorial calendar
- Writing marketing copy for Email and other channels within the Digital Business Unit
- Ensuring all content is true to the Vital Proteins brand
- Collaborating with various business stakeholders on copy needs throughout the organization
- Analyzing and reporting on content performance
- Other responsibilities as directed
Who you are
- BS/BA degree in English, Journalism, or Communications (or related field)
- 4-5 years in online content writing, editing (preferably in the health, wellness, or fitness industry)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience working with content management systems (Shopify a plus)
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus
- Data driven (prior experience with Looker for analytics a plus)
- Able to meet tight deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working and performing in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
Vital Proteins is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.