We are looking for an exceptional mid-weight B2B content writer with a passion for delivering sparkling copy, stand-out creative content ideas and superior standards that can set our agency apart across the four divisions. Ideally the candidate will also have experience of campaign planning and be able to choreograph and understand what makes a campaign end to end. As a marketing agency, our client are other people working in the marketing, digital, insight or communication departments of brands and businesses – we have buyer personas set up to reflect these.
The role will sit in the UNLIMITED central team and focus will be primarily on creating content for UNLIMITED to its customers and supporting the divisions with writing and executing their content plans. You’ll have had experience working with designers and developers ideally within a small team and understand what it takes to turn around content with speed and efficiency.
It’s essential that this person has a ‘can do’ attitude and works with speed and efficiency. The role also means having confidence to liaise with senior members of staff and interviewing high profile individuals/ influencers where appropriate.
What you’ll be working on
- Content development to create engaging medium and long-form content assets that connect with mainly C-Suite audiences across different sectors including finance, retail, FMCG, Tech and Automotive.
- Each audience will require tailored messaging and specific marketing messages across differing formats E.g.
- Thought leadership articles
- Short-form copywriting that captures attention and incites action e.g. web copy, social posts, emails, advertising copy, infographics and video scripts
- Multimedia campaigns with content for every stage of the user journey
- Inputting into content strategies and content programmes with the Editorial Director and members of the team
Skills and Experience
- Strong B2B knowledge and understanding of Marketing and Communications industry
- Preferable to have experience creating content for C-Suite, Brand Managers and Communications Managers
- Writing content and copy of the highest standard that meets specific marketing requirements
- Writing content assets for a range of formats based on marketing plan
- Interviewing subject matter experts in order to plan and develop content assets
- Expert familiarity with content marketing principles and a good understanding of the digital marketing intersections with content, for instance, SEO, paid media etc
- Experience in working with buyer personas and content journey planning
- Experience in working with multi-media content, ideally a keen watcher of new and emerging content marketing formats and techniques
- Hands-on experience with content marketing planning and application to marketing automation is an advantage
- Conducting content audits and compiling content inventories
- Liaising and collaborating with clients on certain pieces of content
- Providing input on content strategy
- New business development and agency marketing activities
UNLIMITED is a fully integrated agency group with Human Understanding at the heart. Our four, award-winning divisions; marketing, communications, insight & analytics and digital, drive our creativity and define our solutions.
Our mission is to create genuine business advantage for clients and we do this by uncovering behaviour-led insights from the Human Understanding Lab that are critical to powering performance.
Human Understanding underpins our whole approach as a business.
Both in how we treat each other and how we deliver client work. It’s integral to our clients’ performance and informs how we motivate each other every day.
In order to become our client’s indispensable partner, we constantly invent creative ways to anticipate and solve problems. We are restless until we are brilliant and our inventive nature drives our curiosity, sparks our creativity and ensures we deliver award-winning work.
PASSIONATE ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We inspire each other to reach our personal goals and our clients to reach theirs.
Our ‘Powering Performance’ guarantee means we are as passionate as our clients about continual growth.
What you’ll get
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- a matching pension contribution of up to 3% of your base salary
- company-paid life insurance (4 times salary)
- season ticket loan
- gym loan
- cycle to work scheme
- social events
- Christmas closure (normally 3 days additional to holiday)
- EAP(Employee Assistance Programme)
- Summer and Winter Friday's
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Whether you’re just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual's needs as best as we can.