TMW Business London is looking for an exceptional mid-weight content manager with a passion for technology to deliver sparkling copy, stand-out content ideas and superior standards that can set our agency apart, across a range of clients. We are a full-service content marketing agency for B2B and technology businesses – we work with incredible clients (like Lenovo, Cognizant, Amcor), helping them to set their content vision, shape their short and long-term content strategy, produce their incredible multi-media content (of course), and we help them to establish best practice processes and implement strategic programs and campaigns for the UK and EMEA region. We are fast-growing our reputation and our client base, and we’re looking for an exceptional writer with a passion for content to deliver stand-out ideas and content to set our agency apart.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Content development to create engaging medium and long-form content assets that connect with technology and B2B audiences and communicate specific marketing messages. E.g. thought leadership articles, whitepapers, ebooks, blogs and brochures
- Short-form copywriting that captures attention and incites action e.g. web copy, social posts, emails, advertising copy, infographics and video scripts
- Multimedia campaigns with content for every stage of the user journey
- Inputting into content strategies and content programmes with the Editorial Director and members of the team
Skills and Experience
- Strong B2B IT knowledge; able to quickly grasp new technologies and their context within the overall business environment. Industry knowledge in high-tech manufacturing, materials development and packaging is also an advantage
- Writing content assets for a range of formats based on client briefs
- Interviewing subject matter experts in order to plan and develop content assets
- Expert familiarity with content marketing principles and a good understanding of the digital marketing intersections with content, for instance, SEO, paid media etc
- Experience in working with buyer personas and content journey planning
- Experience in working with multi-media content, ideally a keen watcher of new and emerging content marketing formats and techniques
- Hands-on experience with content marketing planning and application to marketing automation is an advantage
- Writing content and copy of the highest standard that meets specific marketing requirements
- Conducting content audits and compiling content inventories
- Liaising and collaborating with clients
- Providing input on content strategy
- New business development and agency marketing activities
This is us…
The TMW story is born out of the many successes we’ve created for our clients over the past 30 years, and now encompasses offices in London, Bristol and Reading, with clients all over the world.
We create ideas that move people.
We believe that ideas should work everywhere and that brilliant results are what really matter. We combine deep digital and advertising expertise, a strong heritage in CRM and award-winning creativity to make it all happen.
TMW is proudly part of UNLIMITED, a fully integrated agency group with human understanding at its heart. Through our Human Understanding Lab, we uncover behaviour-led insights that power performance and create a genuine business advantage for our clients.
What we value…
Together, we put people first and believe our values make us who we are.
Give a Damn: We care about each other, our clients and our work. And this shines through everything we do.
Be Brave: We believe in challenging each other, in standing up, in speaking out. We believe in trying new and difficult things in order to make ourselves and our work better.
Stay Curious: We actively seek out the new and the unusual, finding inspiration everywhere in the world around us.
Take Pride: We are open, accepting and inclusive, and we support each other on our journey to reach our true potential. We are actively working to ensure that we as an agency more fully reflect the society around us.
What we give…
A thriving career with the chance to learn from passionate, talented colleagues and mentors. Exciting and varied client work with as much opportunity as you can handle. And a hugely sociable team to get to know.
Here’s a snapshot of just some of the benefits you can enjoy as part of the team. Some of these are location-based, so be sure to check with your recruitment contact if you want confirmation on anything in particular.
- 23+ days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Volunteer day and Birthday day off
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Whether you’re just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual's needs as best as we can.
If you would prefer us not to store your details or contact you please let us know.