The Content Writer within the Product team is a dynamic, proactive, influencing, detail-oriented, and persistent individual focused on delivering clear and comprehensive content to the user base of THREAD's platform. This role will enable THREAD to launch products in a detailed, efficient, and documented way by communicating releases and information to stakeholders, Product, and Technology teams. The Product Content Associate is a key liaison between Product and the Delivery Teams.
This position is being filled in the US. Depending on the experience of the candidate, this position can be filled as home-based or within one of our offices in RTP, NC / Boston, MA / Tustin, CA. This position is within the Product team and reports to the Technical Communications Manager, Product. This role is planned to be filled immediately.
- Research and gather information about new features / services
- Write product release notes and new feature announcements
- Assist with writing knowledge base documentation about products, features, and services provided on the THREAD Platform
- Assist with the creation of internal training of the THREAD Platform
- Assist with writing copy for the THREAD Platform and within a companion mobile app
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2-5 Years experience writing within a support or product environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to understand complex technical features and translate them into consumable instructions for technical and non-technical audiences
- Must have a basic understanding of HTML
- Experience with multimedia such as video and graphics editing
- Experience with Zendesk product is desired
- Knowledge of KCS (Knowledge Centered Service) preferred
Education and Experience
- Previous experience in content writing or technical writing
- BA or BS Degree
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, MS Office
- Experience with life sciences, healthcare, mHealth and/or clinical research is desired
- Potential for long-hours working on a computer
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
The THREAD Platform is a proprietary solution enabling life science organizations to capture research data from participants data during, in-between, and in lieu of clinic visits. THREAD is a unique and cost-effective Software-as-a-Service solution for customers to configure, launch, and manage a decentralized clinical study.
A decentralized clinical study is comparable to a traditional clinical research study but with a virtual approach, the data is collected without the patient needing to visit a clinic for a face-to-face visit with the principal investigator or other study staff. The data is collected directly from participants via a study-specific THREAD mobile application and/or website with a variety of activities included (I.e. ePRO, surveys, eDRO, etc.), external sensors worn by the participant and/or research site team data entry via a THREAD web interface (I.e. telehealth, eDC, etc.). Learn more at www.THREADresearch.com.
We are a growing, innovative technology company making a difference in healthcare by changing how patients participate in clinical research.
Join us today...