At The Synergy Company™, we believe that everyone deserves to be well—in body, mind, and spirit. Our intrinsic care for the well-being of people inspires our work to create the most natural and effective dietary supplement products. Our formulas, ingredients, and processes preserve the many gifts and advantages of nature while utilizing the innovations of modern nutritional science.
We stand out in the business world by aligning our entire organization with our fully independent ownership, values driven stewardship, and meaningful work for our entire staff that supports the whole person to our finished products that provide genuine benefit to the health and well-being of our customers.
The Content Writer will provide an authentic voice that shares our earnestness for health and well-being of people, place, and planet. This will be a remarkable opportunity for someone that aspires to contribute through work and life to our collective betterment.
As the voice and storyteller of the company, the Content Writer will write for all mediums and platforms to best share our story with the public. By sharing authentic and engaging stories about the company, our Pure Synergy(R) products, our processes, and our people, the Content Writer will help to build a community of customers that are intimately connected to our company, our mission, shared values, and products.
Utilizing a warm and inviting voice, our writing should provide enlightening and educational content to help our customers live their best lives. They will relay narratives that set the tone for our internal teams and cherished customers that inspire, provoke, and educate.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions: write with creativity and inspiration to provide an authentic and engaging experience for our current and potential customers.
- Research, write, and edit creative and concise content that accurately reflects the brand in both print and digital formats. Collaborate with stakeholders across the Company to distill technical product information into concise and easy to understand copy.
- Maintain a clear and consistent brand voice.
- Assist with development of Content Style Guide.
- Adapt the brand voice to print and digital mediums using SEO strategies
- Manage content calendars across all digital channels.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Creative storytelling
- Advanced grammatical skills
- An eye for detail and meticulous proofreading
- Experience with Content Management Systems (Contentful, Prismic, WordPress, etc.) is preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of AP style
Experience and Education Required
Degree in Journalism, English, Advertising, Communication or similar is preferred, but not required.
1-2 years of directly related experience including, but not limited to, creative and/or storytelling.
The Synergy Company™ provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. The Synergy Company™ will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any protected characteristic.
We are proud to participate in E-Verify.